Chapter 4

Sarah POV

"I'm bored Sarah!!" Joe was sulking in the couch. I was busy editing my new journal which was supposed to be published next week.

"What do you wanna do Joe?"

"Let's go somewhere. I heard there's a fair opened near by...Please." He is being too sweet showing his puppy eyes for which I couldn't say no.

At the fair....

Why on Earth am I feeling like this? Sarah!! Calm down its just a rollercoaster. Nothing's bad gonna happen.

Joe dragged me to the rollercoaster saying it would be fun. I swear I am dead right tracks looking at the twirls of the ride. But he never listen.

Joe bought two tickets showing his full fledged smile.....or more of smirk.

I was holding the brace very tight when I heard a familiar voice.

I turned back looking for that voice. I huffed when I couldn't find the owner of that familiar voice. When I turned back to where Joe was supposed to be, I found him sitting next to me with sparkling eyes .

"What are you doing here? Where is Joe?" I was at no words watching him beside me.

"I can't leave you like this now , can I?" And his smirk was back.

I rolled my eyes asking for an answer for my question.

"Okay...okay....he said he wanted to sit at the last for the fun and asked me to exchange the seats."

I answerd back forming an "O" shape. "Whom did you come with?" Adjusting my grip I asked.

"I am with Alex and Sam. I literally had to drag Alex out, you know?" Not again !! I thought to myself as he started boasting again.

The ride started and my heart was racing like a cheetah. Okay.. bad exaggeration but that's what it is.

"Danny I want to get off this..I can't ride this ,it's....scaarryyy!! Aahhh!!!"I closed my eyes shut.

I felt someone wrapping themselves around me and strangely I felt safe and warm. I got the liking for that smell.

I was so scared that I didn't open eyes after. Danny put my hair which was covering my face behind my ear and whispered "The ride's over. And you are safe." He winked at me saying the last words.

I smiled back at him not knowing what to answer. Trust me it was damn scary...and I will NEVER EVER gonna ride one again.

Joe came to me asking how the ride was. I gave an angry glare and barked "don't you ever bring me to these rides, never"

"Whoa...wildcat!! I got it. Now let's go and have a treat for your amazing rollercoaster ride." I smacked him and rolled my eyes.

For once ,can he be serious?? The answer is NO! Its a big fat NO! But still I love him.

........................

Next day...

At the university.....

"Hey Daisy!! Wassup?"

"Ooh..hey Sarah! Umm.....nothing. I was just wondering about....m-me?"

"Daisy!! Are you okay? Its been three months that we are friends. If you want to talk to someone, then I am always there girl."

"I know Sarah!! Thank you. But for now let's concentrate on this stupid assignment. Its just so irritating."

"Haha...funny you Daise."

I didn't find Danny today. I thought he was late to the class as always. But...I didn't find him for the rest of Forenoon.

"Umm......Daisy? Where is Danny? Didn't he come today?"I asked her while we were having lunch at our table.

"Ow.. Yaa I forgot to tell you. He said he is sick this morning. He stayed back home. I wonder why he had to try being strong when he is actually not."

"Ahh....what are you talking about?"

"Oo....Dan is scared of rollercoaster rides. Sam pulled him and Alex out for the fair which was nearby. I don't know how he got into the ride in the first place. I guess that must have affected him. "

I nodded my head in response. Later we skipped the classes as none of us are interested.

When Dan is really scared of rides. Then why did he get on. And why did he put his brave and strong personality ahead.

So many questions but answer to none. I mentally noted to talk to Dan later.

But it was nice seeing his care towards me though he is scared as hell. Stop it Sarah!! Focus. I know he is sweet, he is cute, he is caring......SARAH!!! What's happening. FOCUS. Just focus.

...................................................................

Hello !! I hope you are enjoying so far. I would love to know what you think about them.

Thank you for your support.

Until next time.... :)