Chapter 3

Alex POV

I have been with the twins since I knew I was with them....didn't understand?? Okay...this is me. I , Danny ,Sam ,Ben and Prince were there together since our kindergarten. After high school Ben and Prince went for  different university while I ,Dan, Sam and Daisy go to the same.

"Hi Alex!! Watsup bro?" Falling on the couch asked Dan while grabbing some cookies from the table.

"When will you stop scattering things Dan?"

"Uh..uh.. Did I scatter around?" Looking here and there asked Dan. Rolling my eyes I hit his shoulder.

It was Friday and we have nothing to do. My main door got opened wide like some superhero arrived as shown in movies. But it was Sam. I wonder why these people act so childish though we are in university.

"Guys!! What are you doing still in here?? We have a party to go. Hurry up  fellas." Excitedly Sam yelled at us.

We were in the party when I noticed her. It was three years ago but still I couldn't get over her. She was in a red silk dress with a slit aside showing her beautiful leg. I was so lost admiring her until Dora came to me.

"Hey Alex!! Whom are you looking at and you seemed lost? "

"It was no one Dora. What are you doing here? You should be at Daisy's place right?" I brushed the topic off as I don't want my friends feeling sad because of me.

"Yeah!! But Sam asked us if we can come over here and anyways we were getting bored in there....so we came over." She answered smiling at me.

I couldn't be in that place. Seeing her after so long is disturbing like hell. I randomly took shots where I couldn't handle myself anymore. I walked out of the party into the lawn from the back door. I sat on the bench when someone put their hand on my shoulder.

"Hey !! What happened? What's wrong Alex?" Asked Jessy sitting beside me.

I didn't answer anything. I was so lost in her thoughts that I didn't know it was Jessy sitting beside me.

She held my arm saying everything will be alright though she don't know the reason behind my behavior.

I don't know what happened and I pulled her close to me while sliding my hand around her waist. She was startled, don't know what's going on.

My mind was so messed up that I assumed Jessy to her and kissed her. Yes! I kissed Jessy. I was so messed up that I lost my control and seeked entrance of her.

Then I heard a loud bang and Jessy pushed me.

I saw Dora going back to the party. She was turning back so I couldn't see her expressions. And then I saw Jessy. She was... I don't know she was... Guilty ,regretting.

Shit!! What have I done.

I left that place leaving everything as I couldn't meet my eyes for what I have  done.

*******

Dora POV

I saw Sam and Dan walking to us in the party. I was searching for Alex when I found him near the bar stool looking at someone or maybe he is deep in his thoughts.

"Hey Alex!! Whom are you looking at and you seemed lost?" I asked more like a question.

He brushed me off saying it's no particular and asked what I was doing here.

I smiled back at him hiding my inner disappointment. And answered his question.

Later I went back to my girls. We were drinking ,laughing and behaving like a clear lunatics.

From the side glance I saw Alex being very restless. I thought of going to him but kept the thought to myself.

We played truth and dare. It is the only game which is fun in the whole concept of parties apart from booze.

While we were playing ,I noticed Alex disappearance. He is never like this before...at least from when I know him.

I brushed off the weird feeling of something bad happening....my heart started beating rapidly, increasing my worry.

After few minutes, I didn't find Jessy. So searching her I checked the washroom ,living area, but yet couldn't find her.

I went out of the loud music for fresh air that's when I saw. And my heart broke into million pieces.

I saw Alex and Jessy kissing.

I didn't know that my tears had left me until my cheeks were wet.
I couldn't hold back my tears and  turned away from them closing the door hard.

I didn't know what happened next. I couldn't hear the loud music. My vision was blurry. I was crying like a holycrap....

"What the hell happened Dora?? Why are you crying?" Asked Daisy being worried.

I didn't want her to know what happened so I brushed off saying my ear's hurting and I need to go home.

I bet she didn't believe but thank god that she didn't ask me anything further. Sam dropped me back home.

I was so heartbroken that I couldn't handle myself.

........................................................................

Hello guys!! I would love to know what you think about the squad. Please do vote and share.

Thank you :)

Until next time....