Chapter 6

After a week...

Dora POV

Ring...Ring...

"Who is this calling at this odd time?", I groaned and looked at the clock which showed 2:00 in the morning.

I was watching a movie in the Netflix, as sleep is very far from my eyes.

I checked my phone and it was Daisy. I felt worried because she never calls me at this oddly hour.

"Hey Daise! Anything happened? Why did you call me at this time of hour?", I was panicking and pacing back and forth not giving her time to answer my questions.

"Umm....Dora.. I have something to tell you. I mean, I don't know what to do, and I'm not in my senses."

"Hold your horses girl!, just say me what happened. You are scaring me."

"Umm.. That is.. Um", she started stammering which I didn't understand.

"Daisy!! I am listening!", I was patiently waiting while tapping my foot on the ground.

"Okay! Okay!", she started heavily breathing, "Daise! Are you alright? Do you want me to come there?", as soon as those words left my mouth, I heard a scream saying YES!, or to put it in exact words, I heard her shouting YES!.

...............

"What's wrong Daise? Its quarter to three in the morning. Don't we have school to go tomorrow?", I was whisper yelling as currently we are in Daisy's room which is just beside Dan's.

"I am so sorry Dora that you have to come here at this time but I didn't know whom should I say this to.", she was looking at her feet on the bed.

Did I mention that Daisy's room is covered with Harry Styles pictures? Maybe it just slipped out of my mind. I wonder what her obsession is over him.

" Um..Daise?"

"Hmm!?", she responded not meeting her eyes with mine.

"Why are you hiding your face from me? Wait! Why are you blushing?", I can see her face as bright as a tomato.

"That's because I have something to tell."

"And what that would be?", I asked being very curious.

"Sam asked me out! That's it I have told you. I am not gonna repeat.", and she started blushing very hard.

"Wait! What?, Sam asked you out? Like on a date? Seriously? When did all this happen? And wait, oh my gosh, what did you say?",I was controlling my anxiety at the fullest if that's even possible.

"What are with these questions? Slow down princess.", she chuckled.

"Answer me", I was impatient.

"It all started a while ago....", and we heard the door creak,

"What are you doing here Dora? Its 4:00 in the morning, and I heard you both squealing, what's the matter?", the interrogation officer Mr. Danny Miller started asking questions.

I just rolled my eyes, "Its none of your business Dan, and what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your room sleeping?",asked Daisy getting annoyed.

"Well yeah! But you guys seemed having an interesting conversation, so I just wanted to know the matter.", he raised his eyebrow as seeking for an answer.

"Seriously? Did you think that we would say you what we were talking?", Daisy huffed.

"Well no! But you are my dear sister, aren't you?", he was smirking, and I was looking outside the window not interested in the sibling's bragging.

All I can hear is the faint sound of Daisy hitting Dan, and my mind drifted to the view of rising sun.

When the morning breeze hit my face, I closed my eyes to feel the nature before me,

"What would you like to have Miss?", asked the women at the counter of the cafe.

"Um...I would like a Caffé Latte please", I gave a small smile when she nodded her head as a response.

I was drinking my latte when I saw someone familiar at the other end of the cafe.

When I was about to go near her, I saw Alex taking a seat beside her. I stopped in my tracks and sat back. I couldn't help myself but glancing at them, and that was the last thing I wished I did, I saw them both laughing and having a good chat, like everything is normal.

My eyes welled up again, this time I controlled them from falling down. I was so upset.

I was upset on myself, for having expectations on others while they don't have the same towards me. I am a fool to trust people so much which ends up breaking my heart eventually.

I went out of the cafe, to nearby park to have some alone time to gather myself.

"Earth to Dora, Earth to Dora!", daisy was waving her hand before me.

"I am here Daise"

"No you aren't, you have been in your 'so called magical' world since five minutes."

"Yeah Dora! What's wrong? Is anything bothering you?", Danny asked me with concern.

"No, I'm perfectly alright. Its just that I was lost in the morning vibes I guess.", I gave a sheepish smile to let them leave the topic.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am guys. Please don't worry about me, I'm alright."

......................

"Hey guys!", I can hear Sarah's voice from a distance.

"Hey beautiful, someone's been very pretty lately.", smirked Danny looking at Sarah.

"What's with the lamest cheesy line dude?, can't you drill your brain for something better?", scoffed Sam, while Sarah was flushed, and all others around the table smiled.

"Well yeah! I am super excited as I am playing the lead in the theatre arts, Mrs. William asked me for the play and I told yes."

"Whoa! That's a pretty news now.", I heard Alex saying from the other side of the table.

I have been avoiding Alex from that party.But few times, there's no way, and this is one such moment.

I know I shouldn't be doing that, but I am hurt, and I don't know what would I say when I'm hurt to him if I talk to him, Alex being a sensitive person will get hurt of my words, which I don't want.

Its better off this way.

"If you are playing the lead actress , then who is the lead actor?", Amy was eagerly waiting for the reply.

"I don't know him, but I heard Mrs. William saying his name is Drake Scott", answered Sarah.

"What? You are leading against Drake?", Alex bursted out.

"Yeah I guess, Is something wrong?", I can see Sarah getting worried, and Danny clenching his fist.

I know that this Drake guy is not a good vibe, but what's with the boys against him?

"Guys there's homecoming next week, I am  so excited", squealed  Amy.

Everyone  exchanged glances, everyone  is as excited as Amy, I wonder who will  ask me for the homecoming.
_____________________________________________________

Hey guys, its been long right?

Whats with the Drake guy?

Homecoming  is on guys..

Vote and  do comment.

Until next time :)