part 12: you two?

You heard rustling noises, and looked up to see...

Changkyun and Wonho both shirtless, kissing?!

Quickly not believing your eyes, you scrambled back, almost out the door again when you remembered that Hyungwon could possibly be outside, and you heard Changkyun groan from the inside room and Wonho hiss.

You were honestly glad they didn't notice, somehow, that you slammed the door and rushed in. 

Another issue was how to not feel super awkward when you know that two of your friends are making out inside.

Should I walk in and pretend to gasp in surprise? Hmm, that's gonna surprise them too much. Ooh! What about if I just reenact the scene and pretend not to notice that they're-

"Y/N!!! What are you doing here?" Changkyun walks out, and looks down at you, ruffled and surprised. You could see blooming hickeys on his neck, and decided not to mention them. 

"Oh, um, hi Changkyun, I just came back to grab my wallet and take a break." You immediately blurted out whatever came to your mind. 

Wonho walked out with a tank top on, exposing his abs through the tank top and a dishevelled look.

"Hmm babe what seems to be the probl-" Wonho stopped dead in his tracks, looking at you.

"Y/N, when did you walk in?" They both narrowed their eyes at you.

"Enough to know what's going on." You sigh, still slightly wheezing ," You're both gay aren't you?"

Changkyun rolled his eyes," Do you want the truthful answer or the answer I tell everyone else?"

Wonho walked up to you, lifted your chin, and looked at you in your eyes," Yes, I'm gay and so is Changkyun. If you have any problems, you better say them now before I kick you out for disturbing us."

You blinked, confused," What? No, I have no problem with you being gay. I'm sorry for being direct, I just ran back here, and I'm honestly really tired."

Wonho, still suspicious of you, opened his mouth to say something but Changkyun touched his shoulder slightly, and shook his head to indicate that it would be fine.

"Let's give Y/N approximately 20 minutes to think Wonho, we can go downstairs to the lobby or something and talk out what we should say to the other members."

They agreed, and left the room.

- time skip, about 5 minutes-

A loud knock interrupted your thoughts,

"Delivery for a Ms. (Your last name)."

You quickly stood up, and walked to the door hurriedly ," Coming!"

The moment you opened the door slightly, Hyungwon rammed  into the room and pushed you to the nearest wall.

"Hmm, I miss having you close to me Y/N. Do what you want with me, kiss me, fuck me, all up to you. I just want you beside me." He leaned closer and nipped your ear. 

Shocked, you didn't do anything, frozen, as Hyungwon traced his finger across your collarbone, and down, down, down, towards your breasts. 

You came to your senses, and started struggling, but he just stuffed a cloth into your mouth.

No, this can't be happening again. Not since last time.

He smiled wickedly," Look, Mr. Changkyun isn't able to save you this time, is he?"

--

A/N 

ayye sorry for not updating for so long, but school's just started, and its suddenly really busy !!

oh well next chapter contains smut so look out for it (all you shits who look for smut i see you peeping from behind.)

thanks for 150+ reads <3