chapter 8: does he?

You slowly stir, yawning and blinking from the blinding light that's shining through your window. While sitting up, you notice that you still have a strange shirt on.

Oh wait, it belongs to Changkyun. Right.

A knock at your door scared you, and you feebly said," Come in."

Jooheon walked into the room, and had a tray full of breakfast in his hand.

"Oh great! You're finally up." He smiled sheepishly at you, his dimples going deeper than ever before. He put the tray on the corner of your bed, and looked at you in the eye.

"Y/N, be honest with me. Are you okay?"

No Jooheon, I literally just met you guys like two weeks ago, and it has been like hell. Hyungwon molested me, and my feelings are conflicted between you and Changkyun because Hyungwon completely made me lose interest in him and-

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry too much alright?"

He just laughed," Whatever you say Y/N, just tell me when you're ready."

He left you to be in your own peace, the breakfast tray still at the edge of your bed, turning slightly cold.

You slowly reached for the tray, when another knock made you jump. Sigh, who is it this time?

Without waiting for an answer, the door opened to reveal Kihyun and Shownu, standing there worried.

"Can we come in?" Shownu cautiously asked.

"Sure, why not?" You gestured towards the bed, and they both sat down on the edge.

"Umm, Y/N, we just wanted to say we're sorry for not believing you when you said it was Hyungwon who beat you up. Minhyuk and Changkyun told everyone about what happened between you and Hyungwon."

You groaned and rubbed your temples. They continued," Hyungwon left the house last night, and he hasn't been in contact since."

You glanced quickly at the clock
2:46 pm
"Wait, does that mean Hyungwon hasn't come back for 12 hours?"

"... yeah." Kihyun quietly said.

"Can you get out of my room for a second? I need to change into some clothes that are mine and I'll be downstairs in an instant."

They agreed, and once they left the room, you sighed.

Hyungwon, what have you gotten yourself into? How many women have you hurt?
Actually no, I don't want to find out.

You quickly texted Changkyun.

Lim Changkyun 439-464-2999

smolbean
o dude where are you

changkIM
i'm downstairs, why

smolbean
can you come to my room pls

changkIM
smh no come downstairs you lazy

smolbean
look who's talking

changkIM
no one is

smolbean
... stop
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS AIDJEBST

read 2:52

You turned off your phone and sighed.