chapter 10: flu season

It's only been a few days in Montreal since you landed, but you guys already have explored about half of the city. It was getting boring, so Shownu and Kihyun decided to go on a ferry. You all agreed, as it seemed like such a good idea.

However, Changkyun being a party pooper, said he felt sick, and needed a break back at the hotel

You assumed that his head injury still wasn't healed (a/n head injury was near the end of the last chapter, decided not to explain it as its not a very substantial part of the story) and brushed it off.

"Is anyone willing to spend the day with Changkyun so he doesn't get lonely?" Jooheon asked.

You, Wonho, and Kihyun all put your hands up.

Minhyuk clung onto you and Kihyun ," Aniiii~ stay with us. Kihyun I still need to buy more baby clothes for you, and Y/N you need to spend quality time with me."

"Guess it leaves Wonho."

Wonho shrugged ," Alright."

Shownu called out to him," We'll be back around 8pm! Watch a scary movie or something so Changkyun can feel better!"

Before he turned to leave, a small smile appeared on his face, like he was happy to spend time with Changkyun in the boring hotel than it was out here.

You've never been on a boat before, as there was nowhere to go in America by boat. Minhyuk literally dragged you onto the ferry while the rest of them laughed and followed.

Jooheon found an empty cabin, so all of you just ducked into it, and sat down.

A lady came around, and asked if anyone wanted snacks or drinks, and a pissed Kihyun paid 68.57 cents for 15 bags of chips and one can of Nestea. All of you thanked him, and he was grumbling how karma was going to bite back and make all of you guys fat.

You started to not feel very good after 20 or so minutes, and felt the need to puke.

"Oh, she has seasickness. That's not good. Do you want some seasickness pills?" Minhyuk frowned, and you could only stare, as talking made it more nauseous.

He pulled out two pill packages out of his bag, as well as a bottle of water, and told you to take both pills.

The others left to give you some room, as well as to sightsee, so it was only Minhyuk and you in the cabin.

He popped one pill out, and told you that this was the seasickness pill. You quickly swallowed it, and after a few minutes felt slightly better.

"Minhyuk, what's the other pill?" You feebly asked.

"Oh, it's the pill." He smiled at you mischievously.

"You- whAT?!" You pushed yourself up, and glared at him ," Why are you trying to give me the pill?"

"No reason."

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you Minhyuk. I'm not taking the pill, and stop whatever you're thinking in that dirtbag of yours!" You were exasperated, and used all your energy to yell at him.

He just smirked, and put the pill back into his bag ," Another time then."

You slowly got up, the seasickness pill taking effect, went outside to the others, and took a selfie with them, your hair blowing and whipping everyone's face by accident.

"Yah! Y/N tie up your hair danggit!" Shownu glared at you.

You were about to reply, when an announcement came on.

Hello, this is the captain of the ferry, and we will be arriving at the port in a few minutes. Please collect all your belongings, and make your way to the exit in an orderly fashion. Thank you for riding with Boats Inc, and I hope you have a good rest of your day!

"Time to go back!" Jooheon smiled, and dragged you through the crowd, with everyone following behind.

You guys got off the boat, and Kihyun offered that you all should go to the carnival nearby as it was only 4pm.

"I dunno Kihyun, I think I'm feeling the after effects of seasickness." You were uneasy about going to the carnival with spinning rides when your head was a spinning ride itself.

"It's okay, our hotel is a 4 minute walk from here," Minhyuk said, looking down at his phone ," Just go back yourself, Changkyun and Wonho are there."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Text us when you get back!" Shownu nodded.

"Okay, bye!" You waved to them, and walked back to the hotel yourself.

Along the way, you were thinking about what Changkyun and Wonho were possibly doing.

Playing board games? Talking? You know what, they're probably just sleeping.

You took out your room key, and pressed the up button to the elevator.

"Yeah, she was a hoe. I really didn't like her man. I told her that I liked her, but clearly I was wrong." You heard a familiar voice, and saw from the corner of your eye a group of boys walking out from the back of the hotel.

You scanned the boy's faces, and saw one familiar face.

Hyungwon?! What is he doing here?

He met your eyes, and began making his way towards you, and as the elevator door opened, you sprinted in, and spam pressed the close button before he could get here.

You pressed the floor that you were staying on, and the elevator began to go up.

Sighing, you slid your back down the elevator, and sat down on the floor.

What the hell was he doing here? Who were those boys? One dressed in all black, and another one dressed in all pink. Oh man what the heck?!

The elevator dinged, signalling that you arrived at your floor. You sprinted out, quickly tapped your card on the lock, opened the door and slammed it close. You sighed again, and slid down, finally safe in your room away from Hyungwon.

You heard rustling noises, and looked up to see...

Changkyun and Wonho both shirtless, kissing?!

________

A/N: I apologize for not updating for such a long time, I've been busy with school about to start, so thanks for understanding!!

Sorry for the sudden cliffhanger HAHA MY BAD this was a sucky chapter, but i guess i advanced in the plot? idk up to you guys! what do you think about this book? should i continue or not?