chapter 6: hospital

The blind light flashed, the machines beeped, and you groaned from all the commotion around you.

"Shhh! Guys did you hear that? I think Y/N is awake!"

There was a lot of rustling, and the bright light turned off. You slowly opened your eyes to see all the boys, including Hyungwon, sitting there, watching you.

"He-help.... help me sit up please." Your voice cracked, and Minhyuk and Jooheon rushed over to help you sit up on your hospital bed.

The questions started immediately.
"What happened?" I don't know
"Who beat you up?" Hyungwon
"Why would someone beat you up like this?" Why would Hyungwon beat me up? I gave him an answer. I promised to keep it a secret.

"Shut up! Listen to what Y/N has to say." Changkyun spoke over everyone, making everyone be quiet immediately.

"I... don't know where to start." You confessed, so Wonho told everyone to ask a question in order. It went from Changkyun to Jooheon to Minhyuk to Kihyun to Shownu to Hyungwon then to Wonho. They were to only ask one question that you could shake or nod your head to as the nurse said that it was advised you not speak.

"Were you attacked in the alley beside the coffee shop?" You nodded, yes.

"Did you know who attacked you?" You nodded again.

"Do we know them?" Yes again

Kihyun asked his question carefully ," Do... we know them?"

You felt tears streaming down your face as you nodded, remembering the terrible incident.

"Can you point to us who it is?" Shownu was direct, and you immediately pointed at Hyungwon.

He gasped," Me? Oh no, you've been mistaken. I would never do such a thing to such a pretty girl like you."

"Yeah, why would it be Hyungwon? Yes he has anger problems, but I really doubt he would be someone to beat you up in an alleyway beside the coffee shop." Kihyun said

Wonho looked at you suspiciously," Are you sure you're not trying to get us to hate him because of your little "thing" with him 4 days ago?"

Four days ago... that means I've been passed out for 4 damn days?

You shook your head aggressively, and looked into his eyes hoping for some kind of comfort that he believed you. All you saw was distrust and confusion.

You slowly realized, that no one believed you.

Minhyuk laughed," I doubt it would be Hyungwon, he's as skinny as a stick! He wouldn't be able to beat up someone like you even if he tried!"

Everyone laughed at that comment, except you, who stared at Hyungwon with such despite that you imagined a hole going through his head.

"Let's give her a little rest, we'll come back later and you can tell us what really happened. Trust us alright?" I already trusted you guys, I told you...

As all of them walked out of the room, Hyungwon turned around and smirked at you.

You moved around on the bed, and found a note tucked inside your shirt near your breast.

"They would never believe you even if you had evidence. I'm just too close with them, and you're just a stranger. Keep trying baby girl."