chapter 9: vacation time!

The boys and you decided to go on a two week vacation to Montreal, Canada after a lot of arguing over whether you should all go to Vancouver or Montreal.

You were now all at the airport, waiting in line to board the plane, and you had a throwback to the first time you met Jooheon.

While nudging Jooheon, you quietly whispered to him," Remember the first time we met? It was at the airport too!"

He nodded, and said," I'm sorry for dragging you into our friend group. If it wasn't for me dragging you to meet everyone, then Hyungwon wouldn't of hurt you. I deeply regret hurting you like this. "

"Oh my gosh, no it's not your fault at all, please don't apologize to me Jooheon." You sighed," If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of met everyone else who helped me, like Changkyun and Wonho and Kihyun and Shownu and Minhyuk and you!"

He laughed," So everyone that's not Hyungwon."

"Yeah basically."

You looked ahead, and realized everyone was already walking towards the plane past you and Jooheon, who were holding up the line.

A random old lady shouted," Get those two moving! They're so slow!"

"Sorry!" You shouted back, while scanning your ticket and passing the airport lady.

Hmm, 33K! That's a centre seat. Let's check the other boys tickets to see who I'm sitting beside.

Changkyun had 34K so he was sitting directly behind you. Kihyun was beside you, and he had the aisle seat.

Hmm, who's sitting in the window seat? Oh, I know. Jooheon is.  Wonho is sitting in the window seat beside Changkyun, and Shownu is on the other side, behind Kihyun. That leaves Jooheon.

When you guys all got onto the plane, and have taken of already, the seatbelt sign turned off. At this instant Wonho started whining like a baby," I wanna eat! Y/N do you have any steak on you by chance?"

Am I supposed to have steak on me??

Changkyun laughed, and told you to ignore him.

Jooheon took out his Mac, and started watching a scary movie.

"Hey Y/N do you wanna watch with me? If it's terribly scary, you can snuggle against me like you did with Changkyun the other day."

"You saw?" Blushing, you nodded, and took the earbud splitter Jooheon had, and plugged in your own earbuds.

You had to admit it was pretty scary, and so you slowly made your way halfway into his arms, and he wrapped you in his arms.

"Is it scary?" He whispered in your ear,

"Yeah, that's why I'm here," You were slightly embarrassed that you were in his arms, but then again as long as it wasn't Hyungwon you were fine now with anyone touching you.

Now I think about it, I don't think I've heard from Hyungwon in a long time. Not since Changkyun dragged me away.

"Hey Jooheon, have any of you guys heard from Hyungwon?"

He scowled," Why would you care about him? Focus on the movie."

Touchy, guess someone doesn't wanna talk.

You made a mental note to yourself to ask Wonho or Minhyuk later, as you felt Changkyun, Kihyun, and Shownu would have the same reaction as Jooheon.

After the movie, you fell asleep on Kihyun's shoulders after asking if it was okay. He nodded, and went back to listening to a documentary e-book.

Jooheon walks away after kicking you, and turns around and smirks.

"Baby girl, I will be back for round 2."

No! Jooheon not you too! I trusted you! Please... don't leave me here like Hyungwon...

You collapse on the ground, with blood pooled around your almost dead body.

Time passes

"Yah! Y/N you lazy ass, get up! We've already landed for 7 minutes, and all you've done is snore a little! We've already got your luggage from the cabin above, so just get up and come with us." Shownu shook you awake, while Wonho being a sassy person, he stood there with his hands on his hips, yelling at you while everyone stared.

"Ugh, Wonho, don't yell at me. I'm up."

When you all collected your luggage and arrived at the hotel rooms, you guys split off into your according rooms, decided by drawing lots.

Kihyun was with Minhyuk, Shownu was with Jooheon, Wonho was alone because there were an uneven number of people, and you and Changkyun were in one room.

The rooms were all next to one another, or just across the hall, so it was really easy to go from one room to another. You and Changkyun both collapsed on your own beds, and he accidentally hit his head on the bunk, so you had to rush over and call an ambulance since you saw blood.

He was rushed to the hospital, and got 2 stitches in his head, which wasn't terrible.

When all of you came back to the hotel, you all laughed," Look at this, we're off to a great start!"

Everyone went into their respective rooms, and you fell asleep the minute your head hit the pillow.
________

A/N: I HAVE TO ADMIT JOOHEON IS SMOOTH AF WHEN HE ASKED Y/N TO SNUGGLE AGAINST HIM IF SHE (you) WANTED TO AKCKSPFJENA HES SO SMOOTH why did i make him so smooth i love it

SORRY FOR ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER I PROMISE THE REAL FUN STARTS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ILY ALL ♥️♥️