chapter 3: the strangest car ride ever

You guys got into the car after being introduced to one another, planning to go to a mall to get you some clothes since what you packed was not even slightly close to the amount you need. The minute their driver started the car, a Korean song began blasting through the car, almost shaking you out of your seat. As they screamed the lyrics of the song, you sighed and looked out the window. There was nothing to look at though, as all that you guys were passing were boring shops and people shouting for others to come to their stalls for whatever they're selling.

Jooheon nudged you gently, and asked "Hey Y/N are you feeling alright? You seem kind of down, unlike yesterday when I bumped into you."

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just a little tired from all the jet lag." He nodded in understanding, and turned around to the other guys and yelled over the blasting music," Hey let's all play truth or dare together!"

You could hear the driver sigh, and turned down the music a little while muttering "Not again, last time was terrible."

The moment you heard that comment you gulped a little, not knowing what you got yourself into.

Changkyun started by pointing at Shownu," Shownu truth or dare?"

"Truth"

Changkyun turned towards you and smirked. " Alright smash or pass Y/N?"

He sighed and said pass, being the father of the group, knowing he needed to act mature.

You quietly sighed, glad that Shownu didn't show any interest in you. You were here for a break, not to find some long distance boyfriend that probably won't even contact you after you return to America.

Changkyun pouted at Shownu, " Hyung you're no fun!" Since the guys didn't introduce their ages to you, you mentally took note that Shownu was older than Changkyun. It was now Hyungwon's turn, although he was quietly snoring in the back seat beside Kihyun. Wonho stretched over to poke Hyungwon in the face," Earth to Hyungwon! It's your turn!" Hyunwon yawned and asked," My turn for what? Is it my turn to kiss Y/N?"

The car turned quiet, as everyone sat there blinking at Hyunwon, confused at what he was saying. You blushed and turned around, and put your earbuds back in. You were listening to a group called UP10TION with their recent comeback Runner. (A/N lowkey promotion for UP10TION please stan them they are such an underrated group)

Jooheon nervously laughed at Hyungwon's comment, and Hyungwon asked," What, is she here in the car with us or something?" You saw from the rearview mirror that Jooheon pointed to the front seat where you were sitting, pretending not to have heard what Hyunwon said.

"Oh."

"Yeah"

Kihyun and Minhyuk tried to lighten the mood by asking the driver for karaoke in the car. The driver once again sighed and turned the radio into their karaoke music. You've never heard of the song they were singing but it went something along the lines of, " I can be your hero! I can be your hero, I can be your man." You thought to yourself that it was slightly catchy but not as much as the next song you were listening to, BINGO by 24K. (A/N this is not meant to offend Monsta X in any way, it is just your perspective of the songs.)

The driver turned off the music as the car pulled up beside the sidewalk near a huge mall, and everyone got off the car, excited for a day of shopping with Y/N.