chapter 4: oh mall god

The moment that you and the guys stepped into the mall, Minhyuk started running around, dragging Kihyun to the kids section yelling," Hey Kihyun! Clothes that fit you! Oh my gosh they're so cheap! I can buy you so many pairs of pants and shirts! Oh look! 40% off for 3 pairs of shoes! You know what time it is! It's time to get you three new pairs of shoes!" Kihyun stood there blinking, with a confused look on his face.

Changkyun and Jooheon eventually ran off somewhere together, probably to a music store in the mall, while Shownu and Wonho went to eat ramyeon cause Wonho wanted some, and Shownu being the good father he is, went with him.

Eventually it was just you and Hyungwon, standing awkwardly there, side by side. He talked first, "Umm, Y/N, I know you heard me in the car, and I'm sorry for saying what I did. I'm not confessing, but you do make me interested. I honestly do hope we get to know each other better."

Before you could reply, he walked away, leaving you a mess of confused feelings. You were confused because you literally just met him less than 2 hours ago, but a little excited as well since you found his thick lips, his tall structure, appealing to you.

-time pass (about 4 hours)-

Everyone met up at the food court, each carrying a huge bundle of things, useless or not, from stores the went to. Wonho and Shownu came back with a full stomach, as well as a few key chains from a Japanese store that sold small charms and sorts. They were busy showing off the charms to Minhyuk, who ended up with 6 pairs of "Kihyun-sized" shoes from the kids section. You stood there thinking, still about what Hyungwon said to you, when Changkyun and Wonho approached you,

"Hey Y/N are you feeling alright?" Changkyun asked when you didn't reply to his snarky comment about Hyungwon buying a frog hat from a toy store.

"Huh? Oh... oh yeah, don't worry, I'm fine" You managed a smile, and could tell that Changkyun and Wonho both obviously didn't believe you.

"Hmm, I doubt you're not okay. Come with us to quickly go buy something!" Wonho snatched your wrist, and dragged you off. "Hyungs, we'll be right back!" Changkyun shouted towards the general direction of where the others were, but they were too busy to notice that you guys left.

After a little bit of running and getting lost, you, Wonho, and Changkyun arrived at a coffee shop.

"Why did you guys bring me here?"

"We could tell that there was something wrong, so why don't we forget about the other guys, grab a seat, and you can tell us what's up? There's always the taxi to go back home." Wonho stated.

You were surprised about how kind these guys were, considering the guys you've met before were always either kind because they wanted to hook up, or because it was for a dare. No guy has ever been nice to you willingly before.

"Oh uh, sure. We can get some coffee too!" You decided that telling someone about you and Hyungwon would be a good idea.

As you guys were almost done ordering, Changkyun butted in," Don't worry about it Y/N, I can pay for it."

"Wh- what?" You shook your head, saying that you should pay, but by the time you've finished talking, he was already done paying.

"I owe you one Changkyun."

"No way Y/N, we're already bonding even though we've met not long ago."

Wonho laughed at that comment, "Bonding? We're already best friends. Y/N be my best friend along with Changkyun please!" You were a little shocked from his comment, but slowly agreed, nodding.

"Three iced Americano's for Changkyun!"

"There's our drink, let's go get it." He walked to the lady holding our drinks in a tray, and winked at her, " Thanks...Margret" Glancing at her name tag, he grabbed the tray and walked over, while leaving Margret blushing from his wink.

You had to admit, Changkyun was hot. His slicked hair exposing his forehead, and his cheeky smile almost made you fall for him. Wonho gently nudged you, and smirked," Hey Y/N, are you staring at Changkyun? Why, is it cause he attracts all the girls?"

Madly blushing, you shook your head," Wh- what?? No way!" which ended up in Wonho laughing his ass off and you being mildly embarrassed.

How are all of them so attractive, yet they're so modest and don't mess with anyone?

"What's Wonho laughing about? Include me please, I don't want to be left out." He pouted, resulting in Wonho laughing even harder.

"No- nothing!" Wonho was wheezing by now," Don't worry, Y/N was just slightly tilted because of your attractiveness!"

"Yah! Wonho!" You tried to slap his arm, but ended up hurting yourself because of his muscles.

"Is that what's up Y/N? Is my attractiveness bothering you?" Changkyun leaned towards you, and your face was now only inches away from his face.

"Bro, stop teasing her now, let's actually talk about what's bothering her." Wonho finally recovered from his laughter and looked at you two seriously.

I owe you one Wonho, thanks for not making reply to Changkyun's comment. Now what? What do I tell them about Hyungwon? He honestly attracts me so much, but I don't understand why my mind says that he's a bad choice."

"So, umm, I like Hyungwon."

__________________

A/N: If you even managed to read up to this point, I honestly applaud you omo

My writing is honestly so terrible I just got bored one day, but thank you!

Stay tuned for some plot twists ;)