4: a baby dino

After a while, Justine got out of the dumpster and tried to walk the pain off but it was too severe then he fell to the ground. Justin was about to cry of despair until he heard a squeaky sound coming towards him. He stood right up and grabbed a rusty pipe and tried to protect himself.

"Hey!" Said Justine while holding a rusty pipe "if anyone is out there, I have a pipe and I know how to use it"

Justine hears the squeak getting louder and louder. From his fear of getting hurt again, he pointed the pipe at the direction of the sound.

When the squeak was getting closer, he continuously swing the pipe around. He tries all he can then he fell to the ground due to the weight of the pipe. As he stood up a little, he saw that the squeak was coming from a tiny lizard. He looked at the lizard and he sees that it was a baby dinosaur.

"Ahhhhh!" Screamed Justine

"Ahhhhhhh!" Screamed the tiny dinosaur in a squeaky voice.

Justine was freaked out by seeing a baby dinosaur, alive, in the alley. Justine was afraid that it would hurt it but then he saw that the dinosaur was afraid of him, it tries to hide from him and is shivering of fear. He picked up the dinosaur, which is as size of both of his hands combined, and saw that it was just like him.

"Hey little guy" said Justine "Are you cold, lost or not from around here?"

The dinosaur surprisingly understood him and shooked his head, yes. Justine understands what the scared dinosaur is feeling right now.

"Hey, are you being hurt by others?" Said Justine

The dino was sad and agreed to him. Justine finally found someone who might help him.

"I know how it feels" said Justine "me, I'm bullied a lot and immensely injured all the time but for you, you might still be able to stop them, right now how about you come with me tonight and you'll stay there?"

The dinosaur smiled and hugged him very hard. Justine was happy  that he found a new pet and even a new friend. He weakly stood up then used all the energy he has left and tried to walk home.

It took him 30 minutes to walk home, due to his energy conditions. He looked at his watch that it was already 8:30 pm. He arrived at his apartment and he hid his dino friend in his bag, then went in. His mother was shocked to see him looking like a beat up sack of meat.

"What happened?" Worryingly said by his mother

"Well mom" said Justine "I was confronted by three bullies"

"Again!" Said his mom "that's the third time this month I see you going home looking like this, I will have a word with that principal of yours about this"

"Wait no mom!" Said Justine while stopping her "I am still alright, you don't have to deal with this"

"But what about you?" Said his mom "I can't stand to see you looking like this"

"I can handle it mom" said Justine "I may be bruised but I will still live"

"You're right" said his mom then hugged him

They both hugged each other with loving aura until the dinosaur squeaked a roar. His mother hears it and was begging to be suspicious.

"Hey" suspiciously said it by his mother "did you heard that?"

"Um, no" suspiciously said by Justine Ok mom, I have to go clean up now, see ya"

Justine quickly went up to his room and got the dino out of his bag. The dino was stretching his legs and was happy to be free. Justine took out his laptop and searched the dino that matches the dino he has. After a while he saw that the dino was a baby Acrocanthosaurus, a deadly carnivore.

"Wow!" Said Justine "an acrocanthosaurus, hmm, maybe I might keep you for a while and help you be big and strong"

Justine cleaned the smell off then put up a bed for the baby dino to sleep in. He then put it beside him then he and the baby dino slept with ease.