16: prom night

Justine went outside then went to Nicole's house, in a rented limousine, for her and him to go to prom. Justine arrived at her door then knocked to call her out. The door opened then Nicole's mom answered.

"Hey Justine, long time no see" said Nicole's mom

"Hello, where's nicole?" Asked Justine "we are going to prom"

"Oh yeah, I heard" said her mom "hey nicole! Justine is here"

Nicole went down stairs then outside. As Justine saw her, his heart starts to beat faster than ever. Justine was glad that his best friend would become his date.

"Hey Nicole" said Justine "you look good tonight"

"Yeah, you too" said Nicole

"Here" said Justine as he gave a very special flower for her "a special flower for a special girl"

"Thanks Justine" said Nicole "shall we go?"

"Yeah, let's go" said Justine

They both went inside the limousine then they drive to the prom in style. They arrived after 20 minutes, they went out for them to go in the prom venue.

Justine and Nicole went in, registered their name and lastly danced at the dance floor. Justine and Nicole found a table where they can sit down and talk for a while.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole "Are you, feeling alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just fine when I'm with you" said Justine

"Awww! That's so sweet of you to say" said Nicole "I ned to go to the bathroom"

"Ok, I need to see my friends" said Justine

They both spit up then went to their friends. Justine was with his friends to talk about the progress they are having right now.

"Hey dude" said fred "how's it going with you and Nicole?"

"Well nothing bad happened yet" said Justine "I just need to make this night perfect for her, because she is perfect"

"I know Justine" said the janitor

"Hey janitor" said Justine "it seems like you are working right now"

"Yeah, now I'm here to say good luck, and be happy with Nicole because she chose you for a reason" said the janitor

Justine agrees with them. They all went back to their dates and the janitor back to his job. Justine went and look for nicole, but for her she was at the back stage with her friends and Carlo and his friends.

"Ok guys" said Carlo "for Justine to pay for what he has done, we must vote him prom king and you Nicole as prom queen"

"Guys, I'm not sure that this is a good idea" protested nicole "he's my best friend, and I won't live with myself if something bad happens"

"Well do you remember our agreement last time?" Said Jason "If you mess this up you will be a social outcast, no friends to talk to"

"Fine, let's get this over with" said Nicole

Mark and one of Nicole's friends went up at the stage then placed a pail of slime for them to tip over later. Jason and two of Nicole's friends were in charge of the balot box vote, they wil rig the votes for Justine and Nicole to win and lastly Carlo and one of Nicole's friends were setting up the target point for Justine to be and the cameras ready to video all the humiliation.

At Justine's apartment, Little dude was at the roof, then he landed down at the ground. He wore a black cloak to hide himself from others. He sneeked to the school to see the joy of whay justine might feel on this day.