14: announcement

The next day came and Justine was ready to go to school, Little dude was still sleeping and snoring very loudly.
Justine was sitting down and eating his breakfast then suddenly little dude woke up because of the smell of the bacon.

"Woah!" Said Justine in a surprising tone "asleep for hours only to be woken up by the smell of bacon in the morning"

Little dude may be injured but he is still fit to get up and run to his favorite food. Little begs to have some and even goes to do his cute face to get the piece of meat.

"Ok, but not the bacon" said Justine "but this large piece of ham!"

Justine grabbed the raw ham then tossed it at the floor. Little dude ran to his meal then immediately devoured the meat whole in just one second.

When they were all finishing up, a knock at the door made them stop. It sounded like Nicole knocking.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole outside while knocking "hey, aren't you going to let me in. Let's go already, we are going to be late"

From panic, little dude quickly ran to Justine's room to hide from her because he doesn't want others to know of his presence. Justine ran to the door then opened it for Nicole to come in.

"Hey, what took you so long" said Nicole "look, I'm sorry that you got in trouble"

"Neh it's cool" said Justine "come on let's go before we are late"

Justine grabbed his stuff then left with Nicole. As they left, little dude got out of the room then sat down at the couch for him to relax on for hours.

Justine and Nicole arrived at the school after 15 minutes, and just realozed that there was an announcement for all of them at the assembly hall. They rushed to the assembly hall then arrives on time.

"Ok students, I know that this time of the year you guys have a lot of projects to accomplish so I'll just be quick" said the principal as he makes a point "Well this year we are about to end but ending the year will not be complete without the senior prom"

All of the students were surprised to hear about the senior prom and the girls are all excited to have the prom this year.

"Settle down people" said the principal "the prom wil be next week Saturday, so get your dates and attires ready because it will the best prom ever"

After the assembly, Justine met up with his friends to talk about prom and what they will do.

"Ok guys, who are you going with next Saturday?" Asked Justine

"Well we all have our dates" said Fred "that only leaves you to get your date"

"Well I may not have a date" said Justine

As they were talking about the prom, a very special person came in to ask justine a very special question.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole as she came in "I was wondering, would you be my date for prom?"

"Are you serious?" Asked Justine "well yeah! I would like to be your date"

Nicole said goodbye then left. Justine was now worried on what he will do on prom night. Fred and the others are willing to help him with nicole on that day. From outside, Carlo and his friends are with Nicole and her friends and were smirkingly laughing.

"Hahaha" laughed Carlo "phase one of our plan is ready"

Nicole was feeling bad about what they were doing but her friends forced her or she won't have friends anymore. Nicole had no choice but to go with it.