5: taking care

As Justine woke up from his sleep, he saw that the bed of the baby dino was already scratched up and tear into a lot of pieces. He immediately got out of his bed and looked everywhere in his room for the baby dino. He was very nervous what might happen, then he saw the baby playing with his dinosaur figurines.

"Hey little guy" said Justine "it seems like you are playing with my dinosaur figurines, and pretending to be a big and mighty beast"

The dinosaur shooked it's head yes. He was playing a giant dino and his enemies are the herbivores, pretending to eat them and kill him.

Justine was very happy to see his friend being happy, but he feels that deep inside the dino was feeling sad for not being the big dino it was supposed to be.

"Hey little guy" said Justine "I know that you are still small but in your biology, you will grow big and strong and you will be the biggest one yet"

The acrocanthosaurus hugged him in his hand and was smiling at his fullness.

After that, Justine realizes that today was Saturday and he has the opportunity to stay home and his mother gone to do some shopping. As he was having a great day he heard a grumbling sound. He saw that the baby dino was hungry, and it means he's very hungry. Justine went downstairs with the dino and he finds some meat for him to eat.

"Ok guy" said Justine "how about we get you something to eat"

Justine quickly took out a large piece of pork chop and put it in the table. The dino quickly ate the whole meat and was already full.

"Wow!" Said Justine "your a fast eater aren't you? Oh wait, I need to get some water for you"

Then he immediately grab a bowl then pour some water it. He placed it at the table then the dino quickly dranled a lot of water from it.

Other than that, Justine was happy and was happy to eat his breakfast as well.

Justine smelled something and he saw that it was him and the baby dino who was smelly, apparently they needed to have a bath. Justine went to the bathroom, with the baby dino, then he took off his clothes then began bathing. The baby was too afraid of the water, because he is a cold-blooded creature. Justine let the dino feel the water and he realized that it was actually hot. Then the dino quickly joined into the bath party.

After 20 minutes, Justine and the dino got into their towels and went to his room. Justine cleaned himself up then put on some clothes. The baby as well cleaned itself but not put on some clothes. Justine was happy to see him all cleaned up. Justine saw that the baby has no place to sleep. Justine had an idea.

"Hey little dude" said Justine "how about I get you a proper place to stay in?"

The dino shooked yes and used his tail to smack to the ground and make happy sounds.

"Ok! I'll go down to the pet store and get you that new home, and don't do anything while I'm gone" said Justine while he was going down

Justine left his home to get the thing he needs. The dino kept himself busy by reading magazines.

Justine arrived at the pet store and quickly get all the stuff that he needs for the little guy. After that he has all, he went to the cashier and bought all of them.

The cashier charged him of $30 for all this stuff. As he paid for all of them, he left the store and was more than happy to get home.

As he got home, he saw that the dino didn't mess things up. He went to his room and saw the dino asleep after reading all of his magazines.

"Hey wake up little guy" said Justine while shaking him to wake up

The dino slowly woke up and was happy to see Justine again. Justine showed him a new terrarium with representations of the past earth, including bathing lights and even a water pool. Justine also has another surprise for him.

"But that's not all" said justine "cause I also got you this" then he showed him a new collar with a new name "little dude"

He quickly put it on him and a quick burst he became happy again. He and Justine were happy to be here, but Justine feels something weird, that he need to tell his friends.