18: dino rampage

Justine finally woke up from his unconsciousness then saw the venue destroyed and everything on fire. He saw Fred and the others helping out the janitor. Justine went towards his friends and wants an explanation of what happened here.

"Guys!" Said Justine "what happened?"

"Well little dude has gone beserk" said Fred

"What! But that's impossible he never goes beserk" said Justine

"Well he is now, he started blasting fire around, killed the security guard and also kidnapped Carlo and Nicole" said Dave

Justine was mow confuse, he knows why little dude would kidnap Carlo but why Nicole. The janitor has some news to tell Justine that will answer his confusion.

"Um Justine, I believe I know why" said the janitor "I overheard Carlo, his friends, Nicole's friends and also Nicole that she dating Justine was just a trick and they will literally torture Justine, just for the fun of it, I believe from his anger he attacked them and grew into large size and went beserk"

Justine felt disappointed that he was trick and also angry that his so called best friend was just using him so he would be tortured. From his anger he still felt virtuous, he will not let them be killed by little dude after the pain they've caused.

"After what they've done, I think they still need saving" said Justine

"What!" Screamed Fred "she used you and made you a humiliation"

"But still they need to live, and I intend to help them" said Justine

His friends and the janitor had no choice but to help him, they would gladly die together than letting Justine die himself. Justine and his friends quickly ran outside and followed the trail of destruction that will lead them to little dude and the hostage.

Little dude was already at the street and blasting fire at everything in his path. The police attacked little dude but he countered by burning them into ashes. People immediately called in the army to attack little dude.

"Attention giant dinosaur" shouted the general in the megaphone "put down the civilians or we will use force"

Little dude did not react only roared at them. He then blasted them with his fire breath and destroyed a tank. The army countered attack with all matter of weapons they have. Little dude used his tail to smack all of the soldiers and their tanks but little dude was still outmatched. He then holds Nicole and Carlo in his arms then he went towards the empire state building then climbed on top.

At that time Justine and his friends arrived and saw the army trying to kill little dude. Justine found an opportunity to get in the building and tries to get to the top of the building. His friends tried to follow him but the army prevented them from getting in. It's up to Justine to stop little dude.

Justine found the stairs towards the roof so he went up all those stairs to get to little dude. He reached the roof and saw little dude going beserk, he tries to calm him down.

"Little dude!" Said Justine "stop this or you might get hurt!"

Little dude didn't reacted just kept attacking. Justine tries again to reason with him.

"Little dude! I know that you are trying to avenge me but what you are doing is wrong" said Justine "they don't have to die, they only need to learn a lesson to become better people"

"Yes little dude" said Nicole "I was just force to do this"

"And I was just jealous of Justine" said Carlo "he is smarter than me, but now I know that it was wrong and I'm sorry"

Little dude finally saw the good in them and let them down. Little dude was sorry for what he had done. From that the military kept attacking and the little dude kept protecting them. The army launched a missle at them and the missle was targeting Justine. Little dude took the missle shot and from that the floor broke and they were falling down to the ground. Little dude saw the error of his ways and will do anything to protect him so he grabbed all three of them towards his belly and as they hit the ground  Little dude took the fall and was wounded bad.

"Little dude!" Said Justine "come on boy, get better please!"

Little dude was slowly closing his eyes and gave him a final roar that made him happy. The military got them out of the area and into a safe zone.