17: anger of prank

At the school, justine was still looking for Nicole. Then he bumped into Dave and his date.

"Hey Justine" said Dave "what are you doing anyway?"

"Oh me, I'm just looking for Nicole" said Justine "and by the way who is this date of yours?"

"Oh I would like you to meet lydia" said Dave

"Hi, I'm lydia" said lydia I believe I know where she is"

"Where?" Said Justine

"She's right behind you" said lydia

Justine turned around then saw Nicole waiting for him.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole "Where have you been?"

"I'm suppose to ask you that question" said Justine "but that's not the matter now, come on let's dance"

"Right away" said Nicole

They both went to the dance floot and started to dance like crazy. The DJ was Wakky and he decided to play a funa and energetic song first to keep the crows warm up. Justine and Nicole were having the greatest time until their time will become greater. Wakky turned the song into a slow song. All the students started holding hands and dancing slowly as couples. Nicole and Justine also danced slowly.

"Hey Justine" said Nicole "I know we are friends but I feel like there is more to us than just friends"

"What do you mean by that" said Justine "are you thinking what I think you are thinking"

"I want you to be my boyfriend, that's why I chose you as my date" said Nicole

"Well I don't know what to day but yes!" Said Justine "I had a crush on you since grade 2, of course I would be your boyfriend"

They both were very happy for each other. Now people are voting for the prom king and queen. Jason and two of Nicole's friends started rigging the votes. They all changed the votes to Justine and Nicole.

The principal was ready to announce the prom king and queen to all. Carlo is now ready to make Justine suffer.

"Ok students" said the principal "now the winners for prom king and queen is...Justine and Nicole"

Many were happy and proud of  The two. Justine was confused about how he became the king but now he feels happy for them.

At the school gate, little dude came in then went to the venue. He kept his disguise then sneek pass the others. As he saw Justine and Nicole at the prom throne, he felt happy for them.

Carlo and his friends started to lure justine into the trap. Nicole was at the opposite side and Justine was at the target. As they were putting on the crowns, Mark dropped the pail of slime on Justine then when he was covered with slime, he slipped then fell of the stage. Many laughed at what happened. Carlo recorded it all but wasn't done yet. He went down then started beating justine up. Justine was being beat up so much that has blood coming out. Little dude saw what's happening, his rage became higher then had enough of what happened.

"ROOOOOAAAAR!!" Roared little dude

"Well if it isn't it your fake dinosaur" said Carlo

Little dude started breathing fire all around the venue. Now many are convinced that little dude in not a robot but a real dinosaur.

"Oh no!" Said Carlo "it's a real dinosaur"

Little dude was shot by the security guard but he blasted fire at him then burned him to ashes, he then stepped on it. From his anger he used his tail to grab Carlo and his arms to grab Nicole for his revenge for hurting Justine. From his intense anger, he grew up to 50 feet tall. The roof was destroyed and little dude was left to attack the city for his revenge, he realizes that the whole city is the cause of Justine's pain.