Chapter 1

...(Y/N) POV...

"Ugh... why the heck, do I have to go to school!!" I say as I drag myself out of my bed.
"(Y/N)! Get your sorry butt down here, NOW!!" My father screams from down stairs. My eyes widen and I run down stairs, I run into the living room.
"Yes father?" I say in a panic.
"Make me food, NOW!!" He yells throwing a hard cover book at me. I let the book hit me in the stomach, he laughs a little then turns back to the T.V.
"Yes father." I leave the room and turn the stove on and pull out the eggs and milk from the fridge.

...After cooking...

I walk back into the living room and hand him the food. He snatches the food from my hand, I walk up stairs and change into my school uniform and quickly do my hair. I pick up my backpack and run out of the house, avoiding my father.

I continue to walk to school as a girl with amber eyes and raven black hair, runs up to me. "hi, are you new?" She says with a warm smile.
"Umm... yeah... why?" I say a little confused about why she was talking to me.
"Well... it's just that it's the middle of the year and I also saw the moving truck go past my house." She says twirling the end of skirt.
"Ohh... yeah, I guess that makes sense." I smile back in understandable look. She smiles back and waves bye as she leaves.

My phone goes off and I jump a little at it sound of it, I pull it out to see my fathers calling me. I answer it and hold it up to my ear, I'm greeted by the screams of my fathers voice.
"(Y/N) WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITH OUT TELLING ME!!"
"I'm sorr-" I get cut off by him yelling once more.
"NO YOUR NOT, NO DAUGHTER OF MINE LEAVES WITH OUT TELLING ME!! DON'T BOTHER COMING HOME TONIGHT!!" I could feel his rage through the phone.
"Yes father." I say as he hangs up the phone, I could feel tears fill my eyes.

I arrive at school and walk over to a tree away from everyone else. I sit down and pull my knees close to my chest and  wrap my arms around my legs. "What am I going to do?" I whisper to myself.
"Who are you?" A male voice says. I look up to see a guy with black hair and blue eyes.

Heya I'm super nervous, I've
never tried this before but I've read
a lot of them sooo I'm giving it a
shot!! Also this Was inspired by
himynameisken & Aristole_Asteroid !!
Hope you enjoyed!!
Love,Faith!!