Chapter 40

...8 weeks later...

"Travis...? Where are you? TRAVIS!!" I walk forward to see Travis on the ground... almost dead. I run over to him and I pull him up a little so he would be in my arms. Travis's eyes start to open a little, a weak smile forms on his face. "T-Travis?" Tears fill my eyes, "I'll kill him, I will!" I whisper-yell.
"(Y-Y/N) p-please..." Travis says before dying in my arms.

•~•~•~•

I sit up in my bed, I shake my head trying to forget about the dream. Tears fill my eyes at the thought of Travis being... dead. I look at the time, it's 6:05 am. I roll my eyes and pull myself out of bed, I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. When I get out I realize the baby bump is starting to show, 'damn it!' I yell in my head. I put my school uniform on and realized this won't fit soon. 'Travis!'

I leave Gene's house a little bit before Gene and Dante did, I saw Travis waiting around the corner. "Travis!" I yell at him, he flinches a little.
"What did I do!?" He whines.
"EVERYTHING!!" I yell at him, he just stands there confused. "The 'b' bump is starting to show!" I whisper~yell. "And that means this uniform won't fit soon!"
"Yeah... that might be a problem, Wait are we gonna tell everyone?" He says walking closer to me.
"Ugh! Can we tell them at your house, please?" I beg, Travis sighs.
"Fine, when?" He hugs me lightly.
"I already look pregnant so we better do it sooner then later, I'm not dealing with all the questions!"
"Okay fine with me, so tonight then." I just nod and we start walking to school.

...Lunch...

I walk into the cafeteria and sit down next to Travis, he puts his arm around my shoulders. Kawaii~Chan starts to freak out, I roll my eyes and lean into Travis's chest. "So, guys we have a very important thing we want to tell you but tonight at Travis's, okay?" They all look at us weird and say okay, I smile. "Great! Don't miss it or else you will regret it." Dante smiles and laughs a little, 'ugh, I forgot Dante knew!"

How the hell do I have 1,000 reads like WTF, how do I deserve 1k reads. Anyway thanks for the support and shout out to... coolkat_love she doesn't do Aphmau fanfic but she does romance and she's really good at it. (And real life friend) I hope you enjoyed!!
Love, Faith!!