Chapter 54

I'm soon surrounded by police pointing there guns at me. "Shit...!" I say under my breath.
"ON THE GROUND!!" The men yell, I don't move and just stare at the men. "Drop the weapon!!" They scream and I look at them confused, I glance down to see the sword in my hand.

I look up at them and I could see pure fear in there eyes, I smile.
"I promised I wouldn't kill anyone... not anymore." I smirk, the police grab my sword and wrists, they drag me out of the house. They were sorta gentle I assume it's because I'm pregnant.

They stuff me in the back of the police car, I look out the window not saying anything. "She's a freak, where are we going to put her?" I heard them say outside the car.
"How 'bout that place we send all the other freaks and insane people?" I glare at him as he speaks.
"Ya mean district 52?" A man with red hair asked.
"Yeah... that place! We got a few other things there... why not her?" He shrugged.
"I guess I'd have to check with the doc but it could work."

"Anyway... you hear what she said!? She said she promised she wouldn't kill again! That means she's killed before, the only question is who...?" I guy nods as he says that.
"I WANT EVERY INCH OF THIS PLACE SEARCHED!! UNDERSTAND!?!?" A man screams.
"YES, SIR!!" The all say in unison.
"GO, GO, GO!!!"

A man climbs in the car in the car and starts the engine, "let's go, freak." I sorta growl at him, I glare at him.
"Let me go, asshole!" I growl.
"No can do, you're a threat... to everyone." He says as he starts to drive away.
"Where the hell am I going!?" I yelled at him.
"Where people like you belong." He laughs a little, I could feel my anger boil. I sit back on the sit and mumble, "...fucking asshole..."
"What did you say!?!?" He yells at me.
"FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" I yell at him, he pulls over and I smirk.

Then he opens my door, I look at him confused. "What the hell are you doing?" He grabs me and pulls me out of the car by my hair, "AGH!!" I yell. I bang my head of the black top, "SHIT!" I scream, I grab my head in pain. I pull my hand away to see blood, he looks at me angry.

I hope you enjoyed!!
Love, Faith!!