Chapter 42

"(Y/N)! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!" Travis looks me dead in the eyes and his hands holding my shoulders, I glare at him. I rip me from his grip and run up the stairs into his room, I slam the door behind me. I turn music on so I could calm down.

I hear a light knock at the door, I crawl into his bed and ignore the knocking. The door opens, I don't look to see how it is. I feel someone get into the bed next to me, I'm pulled into a hug by a person. I finally turn to see... Adrian, he smiles devilishly at me. I panic immediately, I try to move from his grip... his grip on my shoulders tightens. I spit in his face, he smiles and kisses me. I try to pull away but he places his hand behind my head, I didn't dare open my mouth. He pulls away and starts to kiss down my chest, he pins my to the bed and I kick my legs and begin to scream.

Within seconds Travis, Gene, and Dante burst through the door, I continue to scream. Adrian smiles and lifts away from me, I scramble to Travis, falling of the bed of course. Gene's eyes turn red, Travis eyes flicker... purple, and Dante holding the sword from downstairs.
"Who are you!?" Dante commands, he glares at me.
"Adrian, I'm surprised that (Y/N) hasn't mentioned me?" He smiles, and looks at Dante.
"She has, but said you tried to—" Travis gets cut off by Adrian speaking again.
"Well she fuckin' lied to you!" He defends, anger grows within me.

"YEAH, CAUSE I WOULD LIE ABOUT YOU TRYING TO FUCKING RAPE ME!! SERIOUSLY, YOU JUST TRIED TO DO IT AGAIN!!! AND I'M LYING!!" I scream, I feel dark energy pulse off of me. I wanted to rip his head off so bad, I look over to Dante and he holding the sword... tight.
"Leave at once!" Gene demands, Adrian laughs and bows at him.
"As you say.... Shadow Knight." He stands up, Gene glares at him. "But remember I will be back." He turns around and jumps out Travis's window assassins creed style and disappears into the night.

"I'll tell everyone to leave, you guys can stay here with (Y/N)." Dante says quietly and leaves the room. I walk over to Travis's bed and sit down on the edge of the bed. Travis sits next to me rubbing my back, Gene stares out the window where Adrian ran away.

I hope you enjoyed!! I know this
is an early post... well for me, it's
80:9 AM... so... yeah.
Love, Faith!!