Chapter 35

...Lunch...

I walk into the cafeteria, I feel something wrap around my waist carefully. I smile, "Hi, Travis." I turn and hug him. I then hear a screaming from behind me, I let out a soft sigh. "Kawaii~Chan... please stop." I turn to her and she looked like a kid in candy heaven, I cross my arms. "...Kawaii~Chan..."
"Kawaii~Chan is sorry, your just Kawaii~Chan's ship." She whines.
"Kawaii~Chan... don't fangirl around me, please." I walk over to the table and sat down, Travis sits right next to me.

After awhile the bell rings, I didn't eat anything and that's the worst thing to do right now. I mean I don't usually eat at lunch but since I'm pregnant and eating for fucking two, I'm starving. I walk into the bathroom, Travis follows me. I lean against the wall, I place my head on my knees as I fall down to the wall. I feel Travis place his hand on my back, I look up at him.
"I feel like shit, I think I'm gonna leave." I say looking up at him.
"Your going to skip?" Travis says pulling me into a small hug, I nod. "Fine, at least you have a reason." He sighs
"Thanks Travis." I hug him, he pulls away.
"You should go then." I nod, I stand up and leave the bathroom.

Travis follows me to the exit then kisses my forehead and leaves, I walk away from the school as I make my way down the street I hear some call my name. "(Y/N)!" I turn to see Gene and Sasha, I smile and I walk over to them.
"What's up?" I smile to them.
"Nothing much, you?" Sasha asks, I tense up a bit.
"I'm fine, just going 'home' because I feel like crap." I tell her.
"Do you want us to join you?" Gene asks, I glare at him.
"No." I answer simply, I turn to walk away.
"Why not?" Sasha questions, I don't say anything and walk away. "What's up with you!?" Sasha asks again, I just leave.

I make it to Gene's house, I open the door to be greeted by Gene's mom. I smile and she crosses her arms, "why are you home?" She seemed pretty ticked off.
"Ohh... did Gene not tell you?" I panic a little.
"Tell me what?"
"T-That I'm...... I'm..." I look down and I think she knows where this is going because she walks over to me and... hugs me.
"Darling, I will get a doctors appointment set up." She says calmly.

I hope you enjoyed!!!
Love, Faith!!