Chapter 33

I knock on Travis's door, he opens it and I hug him. "Travis I'm so done with Zenix." I tell him he wraps his arms around my waist picking me up, I kiss him and he kisses back. I pull away and smile at him, Travis puts me down and I walk inside. "Where's your dad?" I ask Travis, he shrugs.
"Doing something with his job." He then pins me against the wall, I start to blush.

"T-Travis... what are you--" I was cut off by him kissing me passionately, I kiss back as he pulls my leg up to his waist, he moves his other hand slowly down my back. I wrap my arms around his neck, he bites my lip and I open up allowing him in. I jump on him without breaking the kiss, he walks upstairs and places me on the bed breaking the kiss for a moment. He climbs on top of me and I take his shirt of he does the same to me.

...That morning...

I wake up in Travis's bed... naked, turn to Travis he was the same. 'Fuck, I better not be pregnant... I swear........ did he use protection, I don't think he did. Damn it, fuck me!' I yell in my head, Travis moans and sits up. I grab my clothes from the floor and put them on, Travis does the same.

I feel sick and I run into the bathroom, Travis walks in. "Are you pregnant?" I don't respond I just stick my middle finger up at him, he walks over and holds my hair back. "Sorry, if you are." I stop puking and looked up at him.
"And this is why you use protection..." I sigh. "Do you have a pregnancy test here, I know you probably don't but..." Travis just shakes his head. "Great going to have to go buy one." I stand up and brush my teeth and hair, I walk to the store with Travis.

We walk in and I walk over to the bathroom and female stuff area, I grab one from the shelf and walked over to the cashier. I hand her the money then left the store not looking back as Travis walks next to me, we make it back to his house and I walk in the bathroom and take the stupid test.

...After taking the test...

I leave the bathroom and glare at Travis, he frowns. "I'm fucking pregnant."

Thanks for reading,
I hope you enjoyed!!
Love,Faith!!