Chapter 10

...Ash's POV...

"Hey... open the door please?" I say quietly through the door, I hear shuffling through the door. "Please, I just wanna talk." The door handle turns a little and the door opens, I push the door the rest of the way open. "Hey, (Y/N) can we talk?" She just nods looking at the ground, she glance up and she smiles a little.
"What?" I say curious why she was smiling.
"Your ears and and tail are showing." She answers still smiling, my ears go down flat against my head.
"Ohh... I didn't notice." I laugh, she looks away to out the window.
"I miss mom." She whispers.
"So do I... but we have to get through this, I wanted to ask if you made any new friends?" I say bringing her into a hug.
"Ya, I made a few." Tears trickle down her face.
"I have to go back to college tomorrow..." I was about to let go when she starts to cry even harder, she hugs even tighter.
"N-no p-please d-don't l-leave!!" She cries.
"I'm sorry I have to, I'll come back soon." I get down on my knees, I look her straight in the eyes. "DON'T let him abuse you." I say in a stern voice. She nods and wipes the tears from her face, and smiles.
"I love you, Ash." She says quietly.
"I love you too." I stand up and leave the room.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

He leaves the room and I glance at the picture of the four of us, Mom's standing next to me with her dark purple ears and tail. I'm standing next to my brother, his ears where a dark blue same for his tail. Then he was standing next to father, me and my father are both human. When I was younger my brother and mother weren't allowed in a few places for being a werewolves, so they started hiding there ears and tails.  "Ugh... why?" I walk over to the window and watch my brother leave in his car, he drives out of sight.

"(Y/N)!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" He screams, I walk over to the door and slam it shut, I lock it and I slide against the door. I curl up into a little ball and start to cry. I hear footsteps stomp up the stairs and to my door, he begins to bang on the door. "(Y/N)!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!!"
"No!! J-just leave me ALONE!" I yell back through the door. He pushes the door, I jump little. "Fine!" He punches the door until he makes a whole throw it, his bloody knuckles reach for the door handle. I jump up and trip backwards fall onto my bed.
D-dad!!" I yell in fear of him, he walks in holding his knife.

Blood drips onto my floor, he stares at me. He pulls me off the bed by my leg, I panic and start to try to kick him. I hit my head against the ground, he smiles at me. He kneels down and drags the knife against my stomach, I struggle to get free from his grasp. He tightens his grip around my wrists, my eyes widen. "This is enjoyable..." he says still smiling.

I really hope you enjoyed
Love, Faith!!