Chapter 41

...at Travis's...

I'm standing there freaking out and stressed, I was afraid how everyone would take it. Travis walks up to me and hugs me from behind, he starts to speak. "Don't worry we WILL get through this, no matter what everyone thinks." He whispers to me, I relax a little. There's a faint knock at the door, I jump a little. Travis releases me and walks over to the door and lets Aph, Katelyn, Gene, Sasha, Dante, and... Zenix. We wait for everyone else.

"Now that everyone's here..." I say loudly and a little nervous, Gene and Dante look at me almost about to tell everyone themselves. I sigh, "I-I'm..."
"LEAVING!?!?!" Aphmau screams.
"N-no..." I grab Travis's hand. "I'm—" I get cut off by Gene rolling his eyes and stands up.
"Let me tell them..." I nod, he continued. "She's pregnant." Everyone stares at me and Travis.
"TRAVIS!!! How in the nether did you think this was a good idea!" Katelyn screams, I glare at her.
"It just happened, okay!!!" Travis yells back, I look over to Kawaii~Chan and she's about to explode.
"KAWAII~CHAN! Don't you dare!!" I yell at her, she covers her mouth, her eyes were pure fear to me. "What!? Why are you looking at me like that Kawaii~Chan!?"
"N-no... reason." She looks down, Travis puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Calm down."
"CLAM DOWN!? I am so fuckin' calm why in Irene's name would I be pissed and tense!! It's not like everyone is shocked and probably angry at you and me!" Everyone looks at me surprised.
"(Y/N)! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!"

I hope you enjoyed!! I'm not
grounded anymore!! YAY!!
Love, Faith!!