Chapter 7

...Gene's POV...

I walk up to (Y/N), turns and smiles at me.
"Hey Gene, what's up?" She cheers.
"Fine, you?" I reply.
"I've been better." (Y/N) laughs.
"Well I hope it gets better, I got to yo meet Zenix and Sasha at the park... do you wanna come?" I ask smirking a little.
"Sure, I don't mind skipping." The answer surprises me.
"R-really, I mean no one has ever willingly skipped with me... well besides Sasha and Zenix of course." I say walking towards the exit with (Y/N) behind me.

...Park...

I walk over to Sasha and she just smiles and stands up. "So you got her to come?" Sasha said in an impressed tone.
"Nope, she came on her own free will." I say smirking a little.
"Ohh... really?" Zenix says not believing a single word I said.
"Yes I did, why do you even care Zenix!?" (Y/N) said a little angry at Zenix.
"See! Plus she's already yelling at Zenix she'll fit right in." I laughed.
"Yup, I agree." Sasha says calmly.
"Well, I don't!" Zenix argues.
"Zenix... you never agree with anything." I say in a mocking tone.
"Whatever." With that Zenix walks away back under the bridge.
"I gotta go, I'll be right back (Y/N)." I tell her and leave the area.

...(Y/N)'s POV...

I watch Gene leave and I turn to see Sasha looking at me, I cross my arms. "What?"
"Ohh... nothing, it's just why did you come here willingly?" Sasha says with a confused look on her face.
"I don't like school, no one will care if a don't go anyway... no will notice." I shrug.
"I think Travis will notice." Sasha says, I become surprised by what she said.
"Umm... why would you think that!?" I ask with a face turning a little red.
"It's obvious you to like each other, I literally saw him with his arm around your shoulders this morning. There's no hiding it, you both like each other!" Sasha says a little more happy then I think she should be.
"Umm..." I couldn't manage to say anything at her statement.
"Sorry, I don't get to talk about that kinda stuff often... ya know being the only girl in the Shadow Knights." She laughs.
"Ya... I guess that's true." I smile back.

A few minutes later Gene comes back with a black book bag, I look at it closely to see it has a bit of spray paint on the side of it. He throws it to me, I catch  by the left strap. "Nice catch." Gene smiles.
"T-thanks." 'I'm not used to catching things I'm used to just letting it hit me.' I think to myself surprised I caught it.
"Okay open the bag." Gene says smiling.
"...Okay..." I unzip the bag and to no surprise... it's spray paint. "That's what I thought it was." I wave the can around.
"How!?" Gene asks confused.
"One; there's paint on the side of the bag. Two; you are known for your tagging." I say rolling my eyes.
"Do you have a problem with that?" Gene asks crossing his arms.
"No, I don't." I answer.
"Good, then tag this bridge." I nod at him and since I love to draw and I'm okay at it, it turned out pretty good.

I step back and smile at my work. "Good job." Gene says smiles.
"Thanks." I throw the can at Gene, I feel my phone vibrate. I pull it out off my binder (because I left school with it of course). I look to see Travis texted me.

Travis: T/ (Y/N): Y
T: Hey meet me for lunch, plz!
Y: okay!! See ya there!!
T: okay bye!
Y:Bye!!

I put my phone back in my binder, and turn to Gene. "I gotta go." I say calmly.
"Okay, see you later (Y/N)." I wave as I walk away.

Okay... I wrote this during
homeroom/Chorus/Math/Art.
Umm... I hate school!!
I hope you enjoyed!!
Love,Faith!!