Scattered

Soul woke up, he was in a cave of some sort and sat up straight. 

"We're safe. Ravana sent us across the cosmos but I managed to give us a softer landing." 

He looked to his left where the voice came from and saw Avalon. He nodded his thanks and stood.

"You muttered something about Spell Caster, what did you see?"

"I heard her screaming my name. I heard Ravana speaking to her then heard her summon two demons, then I only heard her...They went back to the demon realm."

Avalon cursed and sat down. "I have no idea if we can get there from our dimension. How strong does that bond feel?"

"Weak and weakening by the minute, she's losing her magic."
"Then it's dangerous to go there anyway, if she's losing her magic then we would too. Do you know anyone that is a demon hunter?"

"My sister, but she's retired and the last I heard she was living in the kingdom of snow and ice."
"You have a sister?"

"Couple of them, an older brother too."

"How many?"

"There are four of us kids."

"I--Nevermind. Anyway, we need to find the others. Safety in numbers and powerful people. Any ideas on where to begin?"

Soul put his hands to his head and thought. Where would Ravana put them? They could be in different universes for all he knew.

"For people, I'd say we find Pastel first, she is the weakest and then Mitch and Stevie, assuming they are together. Or in whatever random order the universe--or Ravana--wants us to find them."

"Alright then. We'll move tomorrow."

"Fine." 

 Soul thought for a moment and then asked: "Do you have any knives?"

"Here."

 Avalon threw twin daggers at him and he smiled. He used his magic to summon a series of targets and Avalon watched him in interest.

 He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Waiting. He weighed the daggers in his hand and turned his targets into moving targets, ones that would try to attack him, ones that had weapons. He listened to them move and felt one was near. Then he exploded.

 Avalon's jaw dropped when Soul took a standing leap into the air and twisted his body to throw a dagger, it landed in the throat of the the smallest target and he grabbed the sword from it and retrieved his dagger. 

 Two other targets attacked him, one with a sword, the other with a mace. He ducked under the mace and threw his first dagger and used his sword to gut the other target. Avalon could barely track him with his eyes he was moving so quickly.

 Dust gathered thickly and Avalon stood to try to see his companion. Soon the room grew still. The dust cleared and Soul stood in the middle of a bunch of still targets. He panted a little.

 He reached and made his hair into a ponytail. Reaching up he cut it short. He listened to his hair hit the floor and then added two more colored streaks to it. Gold and turquoise, Spell Caster's necklace colors. 

 Avalon tried not to scream in frustration, Ravana had Spell Caster. Doing this only made Soul a target.

"At first light?" Soul asked.

"First light."

"Alright then."

"Where you an assassin? You fight like the ghost assassins."