My Old Home

Soul looked at Spell Caster in disgust. "I can't believe you."

She rolled her eyes and asked: "Why not? He's going down the same path Cruor did, so why not figure out what makes hybrids tick?"
"What if Selena frees him and does the same to you, hmm?" Soul hissed.

 Spell Caster stamped her foot and answered: "It won't happen. Diego and Diablo won't let it--I won't let it."

"Wanna bet on those two's loyalty? Are you sure they haven't been put up to Selena for this?"

"Why would they? I was told Selena let people rape and abuse them."
"Are you sure it's not just a story?"

"I'm sure!" 

They stared at each other for a long time. Soul couldn't tell who was more pissed, her or him.

"So where exactly are you going to experiment on him? It's not like we have that kind of equipment here." 

"Avalon had what I need at his lab. I'm not sure if he's alive or not--hopefully dead--but I have to do this."
"No you don't. Vengeance isn't always the answer."
"Says the man that tried to kill Selena for something she did to your family back in the day."
For cursing Shadow? He was my blood brother once."

 "You made a deal with that asshole?"

"No. He was my friend. Before the Guardians entered the Magi-Verse."

 Spell Caster groaned and looked at him with venom. 

"What? How was I supposed to know? I was outside the Magi-Verse at the time."

 She sighed and paced for a few minutes.

"I'm doing this. You can't stop me." Spell Caster replied.

"You're acting like a child."

"Am I? Or am I a mad woman?"

"...Both, I guess." 

 Spell Caster kissed him and left. Soul sighed. This woman needed some serious therapy.

                                                                                               * * * 

 Spell Caster rolled a rock away from a small rocky outcropping. It was tough but she did it. She saw what appeared to be a small overhang and then a wall, but in reality was a door. 

 She reached over, looked around then grabbed a latch on the inside, the used magic to pull the rock over the door back in place. Two miles out of town, she missed this place dearly. This was the place she had been 'raised up' anyway.

 She entered the passageway. It was dark but she could see. She had miniaturized Crimson tucked in her pocket and occasionally a small scream or moan would remind her he was in her pocket.

 She flipped on some switches and a dusty table with restraints lay there. She quickly cleaned it off and placed Crimson on the table. Restoring his size, she strapped him down. Enhancing the bonds magically to keep him in place.

   She ripped away his gross shirt and shoes, but left his ruined pants. 

 She noticed he had been working out since she'd left. How wary was he? Or was he trying to impress someone? 

 She sat on the table on some free space and peered into his mind. His  fear of the man who'd raped him was the main target. But she stopped it and let him have peace. It'd been three days. His sexual organs were probably ruined from the constant use.