Part 4: The End: Demons

Spell Caster jerked away and lunged forward, screaming for someone. She was in a sitting position chained to a wall. Her power, she could barely taste it. Oh God. She looked around wildly and saw she was in a wide room. It was black, red and deep orange, the floors above supported hallways and secret entrances and bones hung on the walls. 

 She was beside a throne made of flesh and bone, she noticed she still wore her blood soaked clothing and a faint pain in her chest confirmed she'd been stabbed in the heart. She had never seen this part of the Magi-Verse before. Or was it even part of it?

 "You're awake, wife. Good."

Her eyes yanked themselves to the ceiling where Ravana hung. She grinned with her ugly mouth and fell to the floor. Spell Caster couldn't help herself and tried to drag herself away. Wife. Wife.

 She looked down and noticed the silver ring sat there on her ring finger. She hit the warm wall behind her and didn't care if she were being stupid. Ravana stalked closer and straddled her.

"You are beautiful when you are terrified of me."

 Spell Caster's fear was covered by a cloud of fury.

"Fuck you."

 A bone nail gently caressed her cheek. "Careful dearest, your in my world now, not yours. Your magic is mine and you're losing whatever I didn't take. However your immortality is spared since I have bred you."

 Spell Caster's fury fell away and her fear returned.

"You haven't noticed? I guess not. It has been two days."
"How long have I been out?" 

 Ravana smiled and dragged her nail down Spell Caster's shirt, cutting it open. 

"You do not get to know. Not anymore. I have waited so long to bring you home, now that you are here. I can do whatever I wish to you."
"The deal was--"
"The deal was if you cooperated. You tried to kill me, does that sound like cooperation to you?"

 Spell Caster flinched as Ravana's hand greedily grabbed her breast.

"Besides, the taste of you and your magic was divine. You are so much different in this world, my heightened senses never really left me, but I never knew your distinct scent was apple. I thought for sure it would be roses. Or cherries even. If only I could turn you into one like me. Then you would understand the power I am offering.  However I fell in love with these features, not a demon's. If you looked hideous I might have found you less attractive. What a shame you don't want this."

 Ravana had pulled her away from the wall and laid her flat against the floor. Spell Caster's breathing was heavy. How many times had Ravana slept with her while she was out? Ravana grew her elongated tongue over Spell Caster's exposed chest and soon ripped away what was left of her shirt and bra.  

"You don't know how good your skin feels. Smooth and warm. Like so many others I have killed in your universe. Trapped in that damn body I was like you, but I couldn't feel it. Couldn't see it. When you started tearing away that body's flesh I knew I could return to my rebirth form. I will be forever grateful, my Eris freed me so I could go home."

 Spell Caster's heart was pounding, she wanted Ravana to get off of her. She needed Ravana to get off of her. She felt a scream building and tried to suppress it. Why was she so scared? Was it because she was powerless? Was it because she was in a demon's realm?

 Ravana stopped licking her and smiled. "Your scars feel wonderful as well. I am just waiting for you to beg me. To do anything, when you do I might consider showing you to your private room. You will not be in it much, but the promise of privacy will become a beacon for you. So beg me. Or we shall lie here forever."

 Spell Caster refused. She noticed the increased amounts of other demons watching their queen and her new pet. She would not let Ravana take her pride. She still refused when Ravana ran her hands all over her clothed groin. 

 "No pleading? You do not want to beg me to let you stand in front of my people? You'd rather lie here like an obedient slave and let me touch you? If that is the case, I know of several of my finest who would love to lay with you. Kaath? Aech? Would you mind coming here for a moment?"

 Two male demons walked over looking pleased. They looked uglier than Ravana and looked like beefy assholes. Spell Caster swallowed softly trying to moisten her mouth again. It was drier than bone and Ravana moved to crouch beside her.

"Without undressing her, do not stop until she begs you to. Do not rape her orally either, I want to hear her screaming." 

The two males nodded with dark grins, Spell Caster closed her eyes and given a harsh slap.

"I will let them fuck you in front of all my demons if you do not open your eyes, Eris."

The threat landed and Spell Caster's eyes flew open far faster than she intended them too. Ravana smiled and the two males began their assault.

"Do you remember the first time you tasted her, boys? That time in the alleyway?" 

                                                                                          * * * 

A demon's child. 

Micheal sat and cursed himself for letting Ravana get Spell Caster. After she had killed her, he'd run with Aelin. He was the only one who could have prevented Ravana's return to the demon realm but he hadn't. He froze.

 Something else had happened and now everyone was scattered across the Magi-Verse. Silver was with him as was Aelin, but where was everyone else? 

 Silver was a wreck, she was pacing and coping with the sudden increased Shadow powers. She worried about Ellie and Spell Caster. She was making Micheal nervous. He cringed when she looked lost.

 He looked at Aelin, she looked pale, but she had refused his offer to go home. Ravana had her powers now, so why bother? She'd just be hunted down and killed. 

 He gulped and kept guard with his powers. Ravana could take them back if she killed him. He could find everyone and free Spell Caster instantly if he chose, but Spell Caster had warned him against using that part of his powers... 

 He shook his head and closed his eyes. He sang a little to himself and hoped Ravana wouldn't come hunting for the Guardians or the others. He looked at his sister and wondered if this was truly the end.

__________________________________________________________