Tuesday

(Yn) POV
Today is the day!! I am soo fucking happy!!! AHHHHHHH! today I get to meet not just Brendon again.. But dallon, Dan, and Kenny! I'm on my way now to (location of choice). I got front row tickets to go see them live for the first time ever!! So as you already know I had already told Brendon that I was going to a concert.. But I didn't tell him which one.. I didnt Want to spoil it plus I had a gift for all of them and I didnt want him to see it in my bag. I am listening to all the songs ever that they have made... Uhh just a few more (hours/min) and I will be there!

BRENDONS POV
(Yn) had already told me yesterday that she wouldn't be at school. I was gonna miss her but I wouldn't be there myself so yah..I was on the bus with the guys and talking about how I live a double life yada yada.. Then Kenny decided to bring her up... I told him playfully ,"its none of your business!" Then Kenny and dallon both started to pester me so I did one of my tantrums.. Kenny tried giving me cheetos but I didnt take them. I then quit the tantrum once he told me he was done pestering me. We are finally here. I get inside with the boys and get ready. Once I get ready it is about 5pm. I wait until the intro to dont threaten me goes to come out.

(Yn) POV
I am right in the middle front and center. Omg!! Come on guys scream this is him and his buddies (attempt at making 4th wall break) I scream as loud as possible.
$le time skip cause I'm lazy$
It is the end and I finally get to meet them in person. I go to were the security is and I show them my pass. They let me through and I go and set outside the door until they are ready. I forgot to mention that I had my purse full of stuff for them. The door opens and a girl my age is red faced and is crying. She comes up to me and says,"BEST DAY OF MY F FUCKING L L LIFE!" I smile and move for her to go her way. She starts skipping and away she went. I walk inside for my turn...

Brendon's POV
i saw her.. I saw (yn) right in the front. So thats why she didntbtell me specifics yesterday! Well anyway time to get to the room for backstagers. we were talking to a girl named megan. She started to cry and I hugged her as the boys came and group hugged. She went her way and time for the next person. I hear a faint hello come from the door. I know that voice. Once I hear it I quickly perk up. "Hi (yn)!" " hi Brendon, dallon, dan, and Kenny!Nice to see you all" they all go "ooooo" I blush then notice (yn) is as well. Huh weird I thought I only liked her. Maybe I'm just imagining it. Oh well. So (yn) what is happening?" "Oh I have gifts for you guys... Here just a second.." She gets 4pieces of board.. No canvas out of her purse. "I hope you guys like them they are paintings of each of you and if you put them together they all form your guys logo" she smiles as we all smile at how amazing these are. At that moment we take a second to form our logo in the pictures. TT Hats really cool, I have to admit. Damn she's good! I decided to change the subject. "So guys this is one of my students at the school, (yn) the guys, guys (yn), by the way she is a good singer!" At this moment she turns around to hide this enormous blush. I figures she would blush at that. Yt he moment the guys we her do that they all give me the look of "you like her so dont even try to lie to us" I hold my hands up slightly in surrender. All of the sudden she says ,"damn it times up, I'm really Happy you guys liked your paintings. I hope you guys have a great rest of the night!" And with that she was gone and it was time to go back home for a good nights rest for tomorrow.
(An) I am so sorry this one is kinda short but I am starting to have writers block and need help with more ideas! Thanks for whoever reads my stories and shit.