siete: I pissed off the plastics.

Joey's POV- 8:15AM. The next Monday.
I actually got to school early today! Where's my victory cookie?

I got in with 'hulk jr.', as Nick calls him. She got mad at me for calling him that though, and said the nickname was only for her, so I guess I'll just stick with Corey.

And yes, I'm sticking with the 'Nick' thing.

Anyway, I got in with Corey. He wasn't my first choice, but he's not too bad. I tried to get all buddy buddy with the populars but it didn't really work out. Not to mention they're all total jerks. But, I got the next best thing. The guy nobody wants to mess with.

We're super tight.

"Hey! Core!"

"Don't call me that, and stop following me around," He grunted.

"Do you know what they're serving for lunch today?" I asked him.

"Dude, you-" he didn't finish what he was saying.

He was looking at something behind me with his mouth hanging open, so I turned to see what it was. "What are you- ...woah."

There was someone riding a motorcycle up to the school. They were even wearing the stereotypical motorcycle riding, bad boy outfit. Leather jacket with ripped jeans.

Corey and I got up to greet him.

"Nice Harley," I commented with a nod.

Corey just stood there sizing the guy up.

He started to take off his helmet and — holy crap. That's a she...That's-

"Thanks, bought it myself." She said.

"That's Carmen," Corey mumbled, dumbfounded.

"One and only," Nick, a.k.a Carmen, smirked.

"Since when do you ride a motorcycle?!" I said, exasperated.

"Since my 15th birthday," She responded.

"Is that even legal?" Corey asked, still dumbfounded.

"Yep, In some states. This just happens to be one of them." She said setting her black and red helmet on the handle bars.

"Wait, so you just got it?" I asked her. "You're gonna kill someone with that thing."

"What? No. My 15th birthday was like, a year ago."

"So, you're 16?" I asked her.

"No. Not till the end of September. I said it was like a year ago," She told me.

"Oh, okay... you're probably still gonna kill someone, though," I said.

  She shrugged. "Probably."

  "Haha... wait what?"

  She smirked and started walking off.

  "Wait! Why haven't you been riding it to school all week? You would have been instantly popular," I called to her.