Moving In and Forwards

A/N Hey everybody it's Kyoko! And as I promised, here's the sequel to "Yogscast to My Rescue". It took me quite a while to get out, because I needed a new problem and storyline (Nightmarish. Thanks so much to the real Yumi and Echo for helping me out)

And such, I am moving to Chapter 1!

Edit : To Justify the title of this chapter, it refers to Kyoko's Moving In to her new place, and Moving Forwards in life.

-Kyoko OUT-

●●●●

I was surprised to manage to get a window seat next to Kim and Duncan. I liked staring out the window of planes. It made me feel calm and relaxed. I liked to watch the clouds as the passed, flying with me as I soar into a new adventure. I sigh, content. And then, I decided to pull of my PSVita.

"Whatcha playing?" Duncan asked, leaning over Kim.

"Oi!" Kim shouted. It sucks being the person in the middle.

"Danganronpa kibou no zetsubou. Or just Danganronpa." I say, navigating through the game.

"What is it about?"

"A highschool where you have to kill to escape, or as the game puts it, graduate. If you solve the mystery behind the murder, and find the culprit, the culprit will be executed. If the culprit goes undetected and wins, everyone else gets executed."

"Duncan, would you mind?" Kim said sarcastically. Duncan laughed, moving back over to his seat.

"How about I sit in the middle." I say, making to shift my seat. And that was how I ended up sitting in the middle. Damn the middle seat sucks.

About 2-3 hours later

I shut off my game and sighed. This is a long plane ride. Should I sleep? But I'm not tired. At all. I started flicking through movies, but nothing caught my eye. I had either already watched the movie, or that I hated the movie. Netflix had better selections.

"Bored?"

"Very." I say, not really sure which person said it. I wasn't actually paying attention. It turned out to be Kim.

"Want a Milo bar?"

"Heck yeah. I can't believe I forgot to pack those." I say, accepting a packet from Kim. She leaned back and sighed. Duncan was already asleep. Man, this flight is gonna be longer than it should be.

●○●○●○●○

"That. Was a freaking long plane ride." I said, nearly kissing the ground in joy of being back on dry land. Kim plopped down into a seat.

"Jet lag. I hate jet lag." Kim said, groaning. Duncan rolled his eyes.

"This is why you sleep on the plane." He said, grinning. I sat down next to Kim, when I heard a very familiar shout.

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY." Came a familiar voice. Uh oh. Somebody ran and hugged me extremely tightly. It was Simon.

"Hi. Simon. Guys. I'm. Suffocating. Need. Air. Help." I say dramatically, but I was almost out of breath when Simon released me.

"Welcome to Bristol! We are totally showing you around. Let's go for lunch!" He said, leading the way. I noticed another two people waving at us, and as it seemed Lewis and Hannah were waiting for us. I checked my watch. It read 12.40 p.m. For the first time, I realised I was hungry. I sighed.

"Food... I need food..." I mumbled, following closely after Simon. Lewis walked beside me, grinning.

"Thought you'd be hungry. Think we'd just go around London to look for a place to eat."