Please Don't Go

Every day filled with checkups, horrible food, silence, The Book Thief, more checkups, and then boredom. Kim and many of the other Yogscast members have posted the picture of them visiting Kyoko at the hospital. It was amazing how many wonderful comments were wishing her a speedy recovery, concern and lovely, beautiful comments stating that they loved KEYCrew. She sighed, closing the laptop. A tear found its way down, past her cheek. Kyoko sighed, looking up at the ceiling, that white, clean ceiling.

The days went on, and before she knew it a month had gone by. Her headphones where plugged into some nice soothing music, the doctors very strictly told her not to listen or watch anything too exciting lest her heart rate went over 250, which was a very dangerous zone. At least So This Is Yogscast, Our Blackrock Story Carries On and "Ayano's Theory Of Happiness" was approved, it was what she listened to twenty-four seven. She held on to it, like they were fragile threads that kept her together. Ayano's Theory Of Happiness reminded her of when she was orphaned.

Blowing spring into the air, the adult world we knew was changing too

Something wrong I couldn't see, like a plan of their own so it seemed

Billow tears and fade away, the people that I love keep crying out

No one seems to notice but it's all dying into black

It's all gone wrong, but now I knew deep down

I couldn't tell a single soul how I felt

"God no, oh please don't destroy what I had found"

In came a world where our happiness died and flew out

She could relate so much. Even in The Book Thief the main character Liesel lost her parents and her brother, and her brother seemed to return to haunt her every now and then like hers did. In fact, she could almost see the faint shape of a tall, fit boy before her. With such a feminine face, almond eyes so much like hers. He stood at the end of her bed with such a smile, waiting. Just waiting. She breathed.

"I'm going to live." She said out loud, and the haunting image vanished. Kyoko relaxed, sinking into the soft pillow.

Boredom.

Loneliness.

She shifted uncomfortably, still trying to get used to the cold bed. She missed her heated apartment, her computer, Karu, that nice heated office in Yogtowers. Her friends. Kyoko shifted again, a thick book on her lap. Perhaps she'd finish the rest of the 637 pages, like spread out a hundred pages for each month. But if she finished a bit too soon, maybe she could ask Hannah to bring a new book. They had been visiting her every week, bringing her bits and pieces of news from the outside world. Her heart rate had been slowly going back to normal, thanks to the medications she had been put on, but she never liked knowing that she was being watched all the time. It was unnerving, and made her wary all the time.

Nervous.

Cautious.

Afraid.

'Knock knock knock' and the sound was so loud. It snapped her our of her thoughts and returned her to reality.

"Come in." She said, as the door swung open, Kim and the gang entering the ward. Hat films were not present. But Joakim was.

"Joakim, weren't you supposed to be in Sweden yesterday?" Kyoko asked, as the guy pulled a chair.

"I was. I skipped my flight to stick around."

"What, are you gonna be here for the whole of the six months?"