Joakim Hellstrand

"Hey have you noticed that he hasn't been posting much lately?"

"Joakim?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, he's been busy. You know, it's difficult to record in a hotel room." Kyoko said, a smile on her face. Zoey knew that Kyoko knew something, but was not about to say anything about it. She knew that there would be no point to asking either, as she stood in Kyoko's office, looking at the smiling girl. Six months passed, and Kyoko missed being looked after during that time. The hospital stay was a storm that has made it to its passing, yet the calm may not be a bad thing. She knew that Joakim was not about to announce why his frequency of video production had gone down, and Kyoko knew that she would not tell a single soul what the reason was. Staring back at Zoey's questioning look, Kyoko said nothing with a smile, enjoying the air of mystery and curiosity.

"C'mon, I'm supposed to treat everybody to lunch today." She said, as Zoey followed after her. Kyoko checked her bag again, in case she forgot the medication she was supposed to continue taking. Stupid blood clot.

*** *** ***

Current Heart Rate : 195

Risk Of An Attack :  60/100 - Age and general health considered.

*** *** ***

The meeting room was filled with the smell of Chinese food, pizza and Jaffas Cakes. Also the sound of laughter. Kyoko giggled at the congratulations she recieved, hearing everyone's conversation, listening to Joakim splutter as Duncan, Zoey and Sips made fun of him for not updating more often in their best Whiny Fangirl Impressions. Kyoko snickered at Joakim's lightly redder face, as he seemed to have shrunken into the chair in slight confusion. So she was right about Joakim's unlikelyhood of mentioning where his career was going towards. Kyoko continued to eat her fried noodles, taking it all in. After all, tomorrow would be spent at home again.

"You guys are the best." She said, smiling serenely as the air went silent, but this time, there were smiles and laughs and a mischievous grin on a certain tall blonde's face had returned, and Joakim finally spoke more than two sentences, and there was Kim who smiled and laughed for the first time in six months, where there was finally a sign of life and joy, when the Yogscast finally went back to their usual happiness and humour, and it was blissful. Kyoko smiled, finishing the noodles and drinking some more Oolong tea. The next day would be better, she believed. Or at least, hoped.

*** *** ***

After about a month or so :

Heart Rate : 200

Risk Of A Heart Attack : Astronomical.

*** *** ***

It was at Yogtowers. Why did she have to play Slenderman? Of all the games to play, it had to be Slenderman...

Joakim found her and called an ambulance without even thinking to yell for the other Yogscast members. He only thought of how she only just got out of the hospital a little more than a month ago, how she barely had the chance to enjoy it. He growled at the telephone operator, pressing buttons on command. As he watched the girl before him clutching her chest in agony, her eyes squeezed shut, he almost thought he saw a boy in a school uniform standing behind them, with a strange smile on his face. Joakim was watching life slip away before him, he realised, and he picked up the girl with one hand and just ran. He didn't think. He just ran as fast as he could in the general direction of the nearest hospital.

When he was finally put through, they were about three metres away from the hospital. Joakim was in a frenzy, for Kyoko had stopped moving. Was she dead? He asked, fear filling him, as he collapsed to his knees, the sound of an ambulance filling the air. A friend. A sisterly figure. She can't leave now! She only just encouraged him not to give up a little while ago!

"Kyo... Hey, Kyo... Wake up." He said helplessly, as that boy stood in front of them, Joakim could just barely make out that bitter smile hanging on the face so much like Kyo's...

"Hey, Kyo... You can't... You can't go now... Not now..."

"Sister... Shall we go home?"