1 More Day (contuiend)

"Aye do you remember that show courage the cowardly dog??" Pidge asked Hunk who was sitting beside them eating breakfast.

"Oh yea, that show always creeped me out. But Chowder was my favorite." He leaned back in his chair. "Ahh good memories."he sighs.

"So, Hunk, I got a question for ya." They said turning their head to face him. He sat up  in his seat "yea?"

"Well.... you remember that time Lance was making that joke about 'space pads'? Yea I still have to get him back. And I'm going to need some help" They said with a grin.

"Pidge we went over this, you can't poison people. Even if you can save them." Hunk tells them.

"Dang it" Pidge mummers under their breath as they take out a small notepad and marks off the idea with a red pen.

"Well I wasn't even going to do that... But! What if we switch his shampoo with pink dye" They said then thought it over "Mmm neh, thats to lame. Have any ideas hunk?" They said repetitively taping the pencil on the small note pad.

"Umm, we could do something that's not harmful to anyone, that would perfect."

"Hunkkkkkkk, your too sweet. Reach in and give me the darkest prank you got, anything to make sure he knows not to mess with me."

"No sweets or desserts for the rest of the year?"

Pidge sat there for a moment in silence with their fist over their mouth. "No. hunk."
"we could just do a little digging. I had already seen them make out which was fucking insane, But maybe we can actually get them together, Because it's been a while since I had klance in my life."

"Klance??"

"Ya know. Lance and Keith's name put together??"

"Oh.. ohhhh, okay. I get it... But I really don't see how this is getting revenge on lance."

"Oh you'll see, plus it improves my health."

At that moment Shiro and Matt enter the room giggling to themselves before Matt had noticed his sister being in the same room. "Hey,  Pigeon." 

- Keith POV -

    Keith knew well that Lance now knows about his long held secret about his galra form. Though Keith would rather act like he never found out and go about daily life, he decided to just talk to him about it. It's not like things could get worse from this point.

Keith left is room in his casual clothes heading straight for lances room hoping to be lucky that he's actually there.

"Lance?" I asked through the the door of his room giving a small knock. I heard him shuffling around before he responded letting me enter the room.

"So.... what's up?" Lance asked as he allowed me in and stood in the middle of his room.

"Look, there's a few things thing I want to talk about." I say quickly crossing my arms.
"One being the fact that you saw me in my... galara form and..." i cleared my throat "and 'the kiss' "

"Oh, uhh okay. Do you want to have a seat?" Lance gestured to his bed. I sat down on the side of the bed while lance crisscrossed his legs sitting by the head of it.