Who Dies

>>>Marinette's POV<<<

"Thank you for being there for me" I told the cat-themed super her as I looked in his electric green eyes. "A-at one point I was actually agreeing with what everyone said about me. . . How Chloe wanted me to die." I told him as a hot tear slipped down my cheek. "I didn't think anyone even cared about me. . . " I told Chat, looking away from his soft gaze. "Princess, don't cry. Remember what I said," Chat started while wiping the tears from my cheeks and placing a piece of hair behind my ear. "I will always love you." Chat then leaned his head down to kiss me on the lips. I kissed back, more tears forming in the corners of my eyes. I broke the kiss after a minute or so. "And that is why I'm grateful Chat." I started, looking once more into his calm, forest green eyes. "You were there when no one else was. You cared about me when everyone could care less about how I felt. And w-when I-I killed that man. . . You lead me to this place so I was safe . . . If it wasn't for you, then I would p-probably be dead." I said softly. Chat gently made me look at him. "Marinette, I couldn't bare to see you dead . . . I wouldn't be able to live with myself." Chat started, once again wiping away my tears with his thumb. I knew he was serious because he used my name. "I love you Marinette, I don't care how many times I have to say it to have you know." Chat said, hugging me close to him. "I love you too Mon Chaton." I said softly while drifting off into sleep. 

<>

>>>Chat's POV<<<

I woke up suddenly to the sound of light sobbing coming from next to me. I look over to find Marinette in the spoon position, her legs around my waist with tears streaming down her cheeks, her pillow getting damp in the process. (Some people think that spooning is dirty, but I think that it is adorable) As much as I didn't want to break the position, I couldn't ignore the bluenette's sobs. I rolled over, so I was facing the sobbing pig tailed girl and I put the hair that was sticking to her wet face behind her ears. "Ch-Chat!" Marinette sobbed. "D-don't leave me!" Marinette started to squirm and kick her legs. "Marinette! Wake up!" I told her frantically, but the bluenette kept sobbing, tears streaming beneath her shut eyes. "Tikki! Spots on!" Marinette shouted in her sleep. A pink light then flashed throughout the room, causing me to squint from the bright red light. How did she transform while dreaming? I thought to myself. Marinette then turned into the spotted heroine-Ladybug. After being stunned by shock, I did the most cliche thing possible, I kissed her passionately. After a second or two, I felt her plump lips kiss me back, causing her sobbing to subside. After I broke away from the loving kiss, I saw her cerulean eyes flutter open, her once bright blue eyes, now dull and mysterious. After a moment of the ladybug-themed hero being stunned, she hugged me, burying her face in my chest. "Ch-Chat!" Ladybug shouted. "I-I-I" She choked on her tears. "Shhhh, it's okay princess, you're safe now." I told her softly while I combed my clawed fingers through her hair. "Ch-Cha." She started, her shoulders still shaking. I kissed her forehead, implying that everything is okay. "It's okay princess, take a deep breath." Instead of a response, I felt her take a deep breath, her breath wavering as she breathed in and out. After she was relaxed, she sat up and I soon followed. Marinette then looked down at her arms. "I transformed?" She asked in wonder. I can't believe that Marinette is Ladybug! I looked at her facial features everything adding up. "You said, "'Tikki! Spots on!' in your dream" I said, putting the Marinette-Ladybug thing aside. "But anyways, what was your dream? It must'v been pretty bad because you wouldn't stop crying.  You really worried me m'lady." I asked, my ear twitching at the question. "W-we were f-fighting an akuma." Marinette started, her voice making her sound vulnerable. "A-and the akuma's weapon was a knife. . . . I was left with some scrapes, but y-you w-were s-s-stabbed in t-the ch-chest." She choked out, tears streaming down her cheeks and her voice wavering. "Princess, don't cry." I reassured her, while placing my hands on her cheeks and wiping away her tears with my thumbs. "I'm right here, and I'm alive." I told her while gently grabbing her wrist and placing her hand on my chest, causing her to feel my heart beat. The bluenette then wrapped me in a hug, her face buried in the crook of my neck. "I-I thought I lost you Ch-Chat" Marinette said softly. Without a response, I pulled the ladybug themed heroine into a loving and innocent kiss. I placed my hands around her hips and she placed hers around my neck, the kiss slightly deepened. A minute or so passed and we both pulled away for air. "I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon princess." I then pulled Ladybug into a passionate kiss. 

Whooooooooooooooooooooo I posted a chapter! This one was extra fluffy, not to much, not to little. And a little hint of LadyNoir in the mix. Sorry I didn't post for a whole week, but chapters will be on schedule once again. 

See ya my Cinnamon Rolls!~

Author~Chan