That I Don't Deserve To Be Forgiven

>>>Chat's POV<<<

"LADYBUG!" I shouted as I saw two bullets go through her chest. I turned my head violently to the gang members that shot Ladybug as tears threatened to fall. "You can hurt me all you want, but no one hurts M'lady!" I screamed as I felt rage take over my body. "CATACLYSM!" 

After I called on the words, I saw white particles form around my right hand. What is going on!? I thought it wouldn't work! And why is there white particles instead of black!? Before I could finish my thought, I was tackled to the ground by one of the gang members. I blocked the guy's punch with my right hand, and he disintegrated in thin air. The thing that urged me the most, was that the Cataclysm was infinite, the particles didn't disappear like normal. I

 hope Plagg is okay. I looked at the guy that was now ash and back to my right hand in fear. "Ladybug, I-" I couldn't finish because more gang members emerged from the shadows and started to close in on me. I look over quickly to the tree that Ladybug was leaning on, and I find her laying on the ground motionless. "NO NO NO NO! LADYBUG!" I shouted. I didn't want to go over to her because I was worried that I would accidentally disintegrate her. I took having infinite Cataclysm to my advantage, and I rushed at the gang members with tears streaming down my cheeks. 

>>>Time skip brought to you by Ciel Phantomhive<<<

I was hoping Ladybug was still alive after 7 minutes of killing every gang member with my Cataclysm. Thank God it finally wore off! I can finally properly take care of Ladybug. I walked over to the motionless body on the ground below a tree. I crouch down near her body and feel for a pulse. 

After a moment or so, I feel a slow pulse in her neck and I breathed a sigh of relief. "L-Ladybug?" I say softly, my voice wavering in the process from choking back tears. I saw a trail of blood leave her body as I held her in my arms. "P-please w-wake up." I pleaded to the motionless body. After there was no reply, I stood up and carried the petite girl in my arms and walked over the ashes of the gang members. 

>>>Time skip cuz Author~Chan is lazy<<<

I walked with Ladybug in my arms for what seemed like hours, but was really 10 minutes because I was running at full speed. "Finally, back to civilization." I mumbled to myself as I ran to the nearest hospital. I look down in my arms to see Ladybug's face become paler by the minute. "Stay with me Ladybug!" I urged. 

After a few moments, I reached the hospital. I open the doors to find a nurse rushing in to meet me half-way into the building. "We need a doctor! Quick!" I heard the nurse scream at the staff. The doctor came rushing in with a gurney and breathing tubes attached to it. Without question, the doctor quickly and efficiently placed Ladybug on the gurney and started to wheel her to the emergency room, the nurse quickly following behind. We reached a room with a bunch of medical supplies in it and the Doctor wheeled Ladybug into the rather large room. 

The Doctor quickly examined Ladybug's injuries and grabbed a whole bunch of medical supplies that I don't know the name to. "Chat Noir, how did this happen?" The Doctor asked as she continued to examine Ladybug's injuries. "I-It w-was an akuma in the forest . . ." I lied hesitantly. "Ladybug got shot in the chest twice as she was fighting." I continued shakily. "Thank you Chat Noir. If you could, could you come back tomorrow? I need to work throughout the night." she asked while getting medical instruments ready. "By the morning, you should be able to at least have a decent conversation with her." She finished as she put medicine into a syringe. "Yes Doctor. Thank you for helping her." I told her as walking out of the room. 

I closed the door gently and walked out into the empty hallway, the silence gnawing at my stomach. "I'm so sorry, Ladybug." I mumbled to myself, tears threatening to spill. I continued down the hallway, alone with my thoughts once again. 

>>>Time Skip brought to you by Sebastian Michaelis because why not?<<<

I finally reached the exit of the hospital while thoughts of Ladybug continued to whirl around in my mind. Before anyone could see my tears, I quickly walked outside, the cold breeze sending chills up my spine and the beautiful moonlight giving me an ominous vibe. I ran from from rooftop to rooftop to find my house. Good thing my family and the Dupain-Cheng family are out on a business trip. Lets just hope they don't know about Marinette killing a gang banger, along with us being gone from school. 

Me feet started to carry me into the direction of the mansion, and I soon arrived at my bedroom window. I pushed the window open and slid into my unnecessarily large bedroom. "Plagg, Claws in." I mumbled as my transformation wore off. Plagg fell onto my pillow exhausted, and in need of his cheese. "Plagg? Are you okay? Why was I able to have multiple Cataclysms?" I asked the tired kwami. "I-I dunno, kid. I think I am sick. If you are in your transformation for too long, then it could damage me and your powers. 

"O-oh . . ." I replied, not really knowing what to say about all of it. "Now gimme cheese." Plagg told me, as he extended his tiny arms. "Finnneee." I groaned as I walked over to the supply of cheese. 

>>>Time skip brought to you by Yurio<<<

I woke up suddenly to find that it was 9:00. a.m. "Yes! I can finally go to see Ladybug!" I shouted. "Hey! Some people are trying to sleep here!" Plagg responded, his voice muffled from blankets and pillows. "Plagg! Claws out!" I shouted, as my transformation sequence started. After I transformed into Chat Noir, I jumped out my window and towards the direction of the hospital. 

When I arrived at the hospital, I asked the staff which room Ladybug was in, and they said E-107.I walked in the direction of the exam room and knocked on the door lightly. First there was no response, then a few moments later, the Doctor opened the door. "Come in, come in." The doctor motioned, her voice slightly uneasy. "So, how is she doing?" I asked, now growing impatient by the minute. "S-she . . . She has amnesia . . ." The doctor replied as she grabbed a clipboard from her desk. "She lost so much blood, but she is alive." The doctor continued hesitantly. 

It felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces and was stepped on. Nononono! This can't be happening! I mentally screamed, and attempted to keep my composure. I hesitantly walked over to the sleeping Ladybug and moved bangs from her face. Her beautiful cerulean eyes fluttered open at my sudden touch. "W-who are you?" 

That was the last Chapter! There will be a sequel coming soon! Also, if you look back at the titles, there is a hidden message!

See ya my Cinnamon Rolls!~

Author~Chan