🔓3k; don't stop this healing! [svt+gf]

firstly, thanks for 3k!
secondly, lets play pretend that svt was on korea from saturday to sunday.
This special chapter is not a group chat.

"hYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!"

Chanted Chan from his bedroom. He sprung put through the door into the living room of Seventeen's dorm. The other members were enjoying their free time while waiting for GFriend's episode of SNL Korea.

Seungcheol, as the oldest, glanced to the youngest who seemed to be surprised at something. "Why, Chan?"

"GFriend's members got into car accident!"

Twelve pairs of eyes glared at him. "What?!" Seokmin stood from the floor and ran to the team's youngest member. He read the article on Chan's phone and screamed. "We're so late! This article was posted a while ago. I should call Yuna."

"Hello? MOMM!!!" Seungkwan shouted from the end of the sofa, his phone beside his ears. "I mean, noona! You got into accident?!"

"Kwan, put it on speaker!" Said Jeonghan. The main vocal immediately put the call into speaker mode and raised the volume up.

"Honey, you're like, three hours late! We're already at our dormitory now." Scolded Sojung over the phone. The Seventeen members glanced at each other.

"Are you girls okay?" Asked Seungcheol. They heard the girl hummed, "Most of us are okay. But Yerin sprained her finger. She's fine with that, though."

"My Yerin!!!" Hoshi screamed. The boys told him to shut up as they focus on the call again.

"By the way, what are you guys doing right now? You've arrived at Korea, right?"

"Yeah. The managers gave us free time. We'll be going to other country by next week so we need to take a rest." Seungcheol glanced to the TV that was still turned on. "We were just waiting for your SNL's episode."

"Really? Then we should watch it together!"

"Huh?" Seungkwan frowned. "Sojung, aren't you tired after the accident? You girls should rest well, I heard you're going to have a comeback soon." Joshua scolded her.

Sojung whined, "That's true. But since our manager also gave us free time to take a rest, then we should hang out now!"

"But—"

"You promised that we'll hang out when you get back. Where's the words you need to keep?"

Seungcheol took a look at the clock hanging on their living room's wall. "Fine. But promise us we'll go home before midnight."

"Before midnight it is! Then we'll go to Pledis builing now!"

After saying that, Sojung cut off their call. The Seventeen members immediately prepared to go to their agency's building.

Pledis building was GFriend member's third home, after their dormitory and their own agency's building. The staffs on Pledis always accepted GFriend's visit. It was since the relationship between both company is a healthy one. They befriend with each other because their children (re: groups under them) are friends with each other.

Sebeunchin (19)

Sinb : We're already inside Pledis!

Yuju : where u guys at

DK : On our way

Yerin : hurry up

Hoshi : im running for you