That Cafe [joshua+sowon]

"Sojung, where are you?"

"I'm near the window. Jisoo, here!" Sojung waved her hand.

Jisoo, or famous by the name Joshua, was a successful young neurosurgeon.

By the age of 26, he has cured many patients that might lost their live.

And Sojung, or famous by the pen-name Sowon, was a successful fiction novels author.

By the age of 26, she has published totally 4 books that got popular in no time.

And the two person met one day, on a beautiful cafe near the Han river.

It was end of autumn at that time. Sojung has contacted Jisoo that she wanted to interview him to make a new book about stories inside a hospital. Jisoo, being a really nice man, accepted the interview and spare his time to met Sojung.

They got comfortable in no time. Jisoo helped Sojung making her stories for almost half a year now. Although sometimes they couldn't meet in person because of Jisoo's tight schedule, they managed to still keep in touch by calls and face-timing.

Months that were passed together felt amazing for both of them. They realized something new has came for them.

Denying it a first, Jisoo became sure of his feelings when he became jealous by seeing Sojung with one of her assistant, Yoon Jeonghan.

Meanwhile Sojung became sure of her feelings when she felt talking to her assistant was different with talking with Jisoo.

On the beautiful cafe they met for the first time, Jisoo confessed his love for Sojung. The woman obviously accepted his feelings. They lived a beautiful life since then.

"Did you wait for long?" asked Jisoo as soon as he took a seat in front of his woman.

Sojung shook her head, "Not so. Oh, and I've ordered your favorite for you." Sojung smiled and pointed at the hot citron tea with her eyes.

Jisoo smiled back, "As expected, my wife."

The two haven't married yet, hence Sojung laughed at his words. "I'm not your wife yet." She said.

Jisoo didn't comment back. He sipped the citron tea, "Anyway, is there any problems for your book, ma'am?" 

Sojung snapped her fingers, "Right, right," She took out her laptop from the backpack she always bring. After opening a file of her stories, she told Jisoo to read it.

"Does this match? Because I don't know much about this thing." She asked.

"Let me see. I think it's better if you put it like, this." Jisoo edited some words on the stories and gave the laptop back to Sojung. The woman read it again and smiled, "Okay, thanks."

A moment of silence passed by. Sojung was too immersed in her stories, she forgotten her caramel macchiato that wasn't hot anymore.

"Jisoo-ya." Sojung called after her boyfriend, but there was no answer from him.

She rose her eyebrows, "Hong Joshua." She called again, gaze still glued at the laptop screen.

"Honeeyy," She lifted her head. Jisoo smiled widely, "Finally, yes honey?"

Sojung giggled, "You were waiting for me to call you 'honey'?"

Jisoo ignored her question again, "What should I help you this time?"

The woman laughed, "Can you say something cheesy?"

"Pizza." said Jisoo without second thought. 

Sojung burst into laughter, "I was trying to put some cheesy words here. Should I really write 'Pizza'?" And the man, without hesitating, nodded his head, "Pizza is cheesy. Or perhaps you want me to say Cheese tart?"

Sojung felt like going crazy, "I can't believe I'm marrying a man like you."

"Oh honey, such a sweet word you said there." He took her hand which has an engagement ring placed on its ring finger. Jisoo gave a warm kiss on the back of her hand.

Sojung chuckled. "Whatever, Dr. Joshua."

Because on that one cafe, we shared so many memories.

Now imagine how much beautiful memories we'll share if we went through the rest of our life together, in many other places.

[170914]

a small one for my beloved bias wreckers

but imagine if Jisoo and Sojung married each other hOW GORGEOUS CAN THEIR CHILD BE?

Thank you for reading! and once more thank you for 3k reads i'm shook