The Past [dino+umji]

Warning; curse words.

Yewon sighed and ruffled her hair lightly before opened up her locker. She took out a wet tissue and wiped off the writings on her locker.

F U B#TCH.

She always get this, and she would just calmly erase the writings overtime it happens.

"Wow, did you see how shameless she was? Erasing it and pretend nothing ever happen,"

Yewon sighed once more before turning her face to a group of girls that has surrounded her.

"Look, she now even dare to look into our eyes," said one of the girl. She glared at Yewon and pulled her hair, "Lower your eyes, b#tch,"

Yewon couldn't fight them back anymore. She had enough, and fighting them back would make even a bigger problem so she let them pushed her, pulled her hair, ruined her uniform and everything.

"Hey, stop it!" A boy shouted out.

The bullies immediately stopped their doing and laughed sarcastically before glaring once more to Yewon, "You're lucky today, 'lil sh#t," They leave her and the boy ran towards Yewon, helping her to stand up.

"Are you ok?" Yewon brushed off his hand from her shoulders. "Yes, thank you,"

She lifted her head and saw the boy smiling to her. "By the way, I'm Chan, the head of school's student body,"

Yewon nodded half-heartedly, "I know, you can go now," She picked up the tissue from the floor and continue to did what she was supposed to do.

Chan stared at the girl who was cleaning the writing all over her locker. He scanned the people who were around him, and no one seems to care what has happened to Yewon. Every other people just walked passed her either while laughing or looking at her in disgust.

Chan took one wet tissue from Yewon's hand and help her erase the words her 'friends' wrote. The girl glanced at him, "You don't need to-"

"Oh my, look at that b#tch, now trying to get Chan!"

"Hey someone, pull Chan from her!"

Chan rolled his eyes, "Hey, I can hear you guys, alright. If you got a problem talk to my face not with my back,"

A classmate of his came to Chan and Yewon while crossing her arms. "My dear Chan," She said, "Don't you know what she did in the past?" The girl played with her nails, "She dated a boy and she killed him, do you want to die too?"

The people who was watching them were now laughing. Yewon hate this. She hate it when people bring this up, so she ran away from the crowd, leaving Chan with confused expression on his face.

She secured herself on an empty staircase. She shut her eyes tight and closed her ears with her two hands.

"Hey," Someone said as she felt an existence behind her.

Yewon turned around and saw Chan. The boy walked down the stairs and sat beside her, "I'm-"

"You heard what they said, why didn't you avoid me?" She coldly stare at him. Chan smiled, "Well, that's what they think about you, and I don't think that's true," He rubbed his nape. "I don't think you deserve this treatment,"

Yewon started to sobs and it eventually became a cry. Chan lend his shoulder to her and tried to calm her down while convincing her to tell the whole stories, and she did. She told him that the boy she had dated was actually trying to do bad things to her so she had no choice but to push him. She had pushed him too hard and his head hit a sharp edge of something. She didn't mean to kill him, she was just trying to protect herself.

After telling Chan everything, Yewon stopped crying and she wiped the rest of her tears. Chan smiled warmly to her, "Thanks for telling me everything. I will help you now," He ruffled Yewon's hair lightly, "I'll stood by you and help you clear your name,"

"We'll get through this together, I promise,"

[170409]

was req. by @galaxy1light 

So so so sorry for the really long wait!