🔓5k; pinwheel

We're going to fast baby-
THANKS FOR 5K READS!!!!
⚠️focus; sojung, 97 (- minghao), sinkwan
—•—

"But still don't cry, although it will be sad,"

"I will faintly stay right here for you."

"ooHHH!"

Sojung almost hit the main vocals for being so loud–although she's almost used to it. She was chilling at the sofa of GFriend's practice room together with the two main vocals. Sojung stared at two of her members that were watching a music video, Seventeen's music video.

"SEOKMIN LOOKS SO SKINNY NOO!" Eunha opened her eyes wide, startled at how much the main vocal has lost weight. Yuna nodded. "My birthday twin looks so good, I'm changing my bias."

"Wasn't he initially your bias?" Asked Eunha. Yuna shrugged her shoulders, "Actually, no. My bias was Chan, he looks so good on that performance unit mv." She added.

"Unnie your phone is ringing!" Sinbi ran into the room and approached Sojung. The leader avert her gaze from her phone that she was playing with and stare at Sinbi with confused look. "What do you mean? Thats not my phone," she said.

Sinbi glanced at the phone she's holding and chuckled like an idiot. "Oh right, this is my phone."

The main dancer picked up the call right after she read the caller's number. She recognized the number and smiled.

"Yo, Mingyu oppa–"

"HWANG! HELP ME!" Shouted someone across the phone. Sinbi keep away her phone for her ears. "Kwan? Is that you?" She asked after the caller, Seungkwan's voice has calmed down.

"Yeah! Help me! I'm at Source Music lobby!"

"Wait, you're here?"

"Yeah! Oh and before you come down tell Yuna and Eunbi noona to hide–!"

Sinbi keep her phone away again when suddenly the voice become weird. A small shout was heard from the phone.

"Eunbi! Oh, Seungkwan is telling nonsense. Are the girls at Soumu right now?"

Sinbi rose her eyebrows. "Mingyu oppa?"

"Yes, its me. Where are you?" Asked Mingyu. The girl glanced around the practice room and giggled. "Where else could I be?"

"We're coming. Stay right where you are." The tone of his voice suddenly became deep and serious. The call came to an end and Sinbi continuously glanced at her phone. "What is happening?"

"EUNHA!" "YUNA!"

Two different voice was heard as a group of boys barged into the practice room, making the four members of GFriend startled.

Seokmin and Mingyu ran to the other 97' liners members, Yuna and Eunha, whose name was shouted by them a moment ago.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE HAVING A DUET WITH OTHER BOYS AGAIN?!"

The girls burst into laughter, the four of them. They thought there were some serious things going on but it was just a jealousy.

"And what is the problem with that? It's business, honey." Yuna explained, and Seokmin was about to faint any moment that time. "Oh shit, she called me honey."

"I mean, it's not like we can have a duet or something, gyu. You're a rapper and I'm vocalist." This time Eunha explained. Mingyu frowned, "but you and Park Kyung sunbaenim can!"

"Told you guys, if you want to have a duet with them, go and tell our CEO about it. Before it's too late." Scolded Sojung from the corner of the room. The four same-aged friends chuckled. "Right, we're getting hyped for no reason."

"Eunbi," Seungkwan approached her friend. The girl hit his arm lightly, "You're scaring me, I thought you were kidnapped or something."

The boy whined. "I was kidnapped! Suddenly Mingyu and Seokmin hyung dragged me into the car and drove me here! I was brought here without reason!" Seungkwan ruffled his hair. "The hyungs are scary when they got mad."

Sinbi showed a pitying face, "Are you abused by the members? Why are you scared of them if they got angry?" She tidied her friend's hair gently. Seungkwan shook his head. "They would never. I am not fond of someone being mad. It's somehow my trauma since I was a kid."

Sinbi smiled warmly–not so like the Sinbi who treated Seungkwan like her own little brother. "Don't be stuck in a trauma like that. I'll be here to defend you from bad people!"

"LIL EUNBI YOU'RE BEING CRINGY!" Commented Sojung once again. Sinbi glared at her and commented back, "I'm trying to be nice here!"

Sojung shook her head and chuckled. She stared at the younger people around her and smiled.

"Although they went around and go somewhere far, they surely come back to comfort each other." Sojung smiled as if she was the mother of those girls and boys.

[special 5.0]

Pinwheel is such a song of the year
So do change up, trauma and lilili yabbay but i LOVE PINWHEEL and thanks for the bop godjihoon
And tHankS for 5k reads! Next special chapter will be on 7k because we're going to fast baby but thanks!