Summer [mingyu+eunha]

"Mingyu-ya, hurry!"

"Coming!"

Eunha ran barefooted, feeling the soft white sand below her foot. She cheered as the waves hit her foot, a cool refreshing feeling immediately climbed up her heart.

Summer was always defined together with beaches and water. Eunha and her bestfriend, Mingyu, have agreed to come to Jihoon's villa on his hometown, Busan. They were not the only one who came there, the whole squad consisting nineteen people, named Sebeunchin, also came with them.

Mingyu carried a box full with foods and Eunha's bag on both of his hand. He smiled when he saw his friend already playing by the water, being a kid again.

He put down his things and rolled out a mat. After he tidied the things, he took off his t-shirt and ran to Eunha who was playing with the sand.

"Ha, gotcha!" He carried Eunha by her waist and threw her–gently–to the water. Eunha coughed a few time because the water went inside her nose. She glared Mingyu and splashed the water to his face, "Kim Mingyu!"

They were the only one–or two–people who was on the beach. Since it was Jihoon family's private beach, no other visitors were allowed. And the other Sebeunchin members are too tired to check out the beach. It was quite a long journey from Seoul to Busan, hence they would rest for the night and check out the beach the next day.

The two people spent their time there, playing every game that could be played, or just eating the food they brought.

After they got tired from playing, they sat on the mat and waited for the sun to set while sharing some funny stories that happened to them.

Mingyu couldn't help but stare whenever Eunha laughed at her own stories. He smiled warmly and pinched her chubby cheeks, and Eunha would pouted her lips whenever he did that.

"Stop doing that to my cheek!" Eunha gave a small punches to her friend's arm. Mingyu pulled and hugged her small body, "You're too adorable."

Eunha couldn't deny the fact that her heart beat faster when Mingyu hugged her. She pushed the boy's body from hers and punched him again. "Stop doing that." You made me feel wrong.

Mingyu giggled, "Sorry." He said simply.

Yes, the two were best friends, and it would be a lie if they said they didn't have that special feeling for each other. But instead of confessing that feeling, Eunha and Mingyu hide their feelings, wanted to stay as a friend. They thought being in the so called 'Friend-zone' wouldn't be so bad if they have each other.

"Oh, look. The sun is setting!" Eunha exclaimed. Mingyu glanced to the sun and stare to Eunha again, seeing her being a happy kid again was the first thing he wanted. "It's beautiful." Said Mingyu, eyes still fixed on Eunha.

"Do you know what my favorite part of summer is?" Mingyu asked. Eunha avert her attention to the boy beside her. She shook her head, "I'm not sure, beach?" Mingyu leaned closer to his girl friend and whispered,

"My favorite part of summer is You."

[170729]

My favorite part of summer is my queens comeback!!¡!¡!

My summer was already saved by Red Velvet and now GFriend and Girls' Generation are coming back time to get my wigs off again