LieV [svt+gf]

⚠️focus: jisoo, soonyoung, seokmin, yerin, yuna, yewon
—•—

"Now, we've done checking our attendance. Shall we check carats attendance too?"

Yerin poked Yewon's side in hurry. "Yewon, they're starting!" In a speed as fast as light, they typed their names to the comment section of Seventeen's LieV. After leaving their names there, they waited and hoped for the boys to read their comments.

It was Jisoo's turn when he finally said, "Yerin-ie, hello," in his usual soft voice, hands showing a heart shape.

"He said my name!" Yerin shook the girl beside her who was frowning. "Too bad. My name is probably drowning in the other carats names." Yewon pouted her lips. But then, Mingyu popped on the screen.

"Hello Yewon-ie,"

The two girls jumped in happiness. "He said it! We're noticed by them, yoohoo!!!"

After practicing for their first concert ten hours that day, GFriend members parted their own way to have some rest. The leader and two Eunbi went to Han River to go cycling, meanwhile the rest three decided to rest at their dormitory.

The triple 'Y' who initially was about to sleep as soon as they got back, got a notification that Seventeen was going to have a LieV. When Yuna decided to sleep, Yerin and Yewon decided to monitored their boys.

"Finally they're calming up a bit," said Yerin after the two girls witnessed Seventeen's noisy side. It was already the end of the show, which they played their song from the latest album, campfire.

"Since we're about to end the live, shall we say goodnight to carats as well?" Said Jeonghan. As the MC, Jisoo continued, "Leave your name on the comment once again, carats!"

Of course the two girls left their name again. Unluckily this time, their name wasn't being called. Yerin and Yewon weren't upset, the boys said their names at the beginning after all.

Suddenly, their room door swung open and a girl ran in with blanket wrapped around her body.

"Did you hear that?! Jisoo oppa said goodnight to me!"

It was the main vocal, Yuna. Yewon stared at her, "I thought you were already asleep?" Yuna gave her a grin, "I coulnt sleep when my notification said my friends are having a LieV?" She then chuckled, followed by Yerin and Yewon's laughter. "We should've watched it together."

On the other side, the Seventeen members were ending their live show. After the staff shouted that it was off-air, the members clapped their hands and thanked the V-live staffs who has worked hard with them.

"Jisoo hyung, are you serious?" Soonyoung threw a pillow to Jisoo's arm. "Why did you say my Yerin's name while giving a heart hand?" he whined like a child.

"Also Jisoo hyung! Why did you say Yuna's name?!" This time Seokmin whined. Jisoo gave SeokSoon a grin, "Well why didn't you guys say it before me?"

Seokmin stared at him with widen eyes. "Woah, I'm telling Yuna to avoid of this hyung." Soonyoung said the same but with Yerin's name in it. 

Jisoo gave the warmest, but also the scariest smile he had.

"Be ready guys. I'm about to take your babes for myself," he smirked.

"HYUNG DONT SAY THAT!"

"SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG THIS GENTLEMAN OVER HERE IS BEING SCARY!"

[171217]

This is so random
gotta inform you that we reached 8k in time:')
im crying thank you so much:')))
8k special to be posted at Christmas (probably)

See you then!