Critical Beauty [wonwoo+yerin]

"Oh, hello Wonwoo," greeted Yerin when she saw her classmate walking towards her with books on his hands.

Wonwoo didn't say a thing. He placed himself right across Yerin. The quietness of the library started to embrace the two, making them drowned in their own books.

Wonwoo was no more than that smart classmate of Yerin. He was dedicated to books, expectedly wanted to be an author when he grows up.

Yerin had asked Wonwoo to teach her about a material she couldn't understand. There was no other intention behind it, she wasn't trying to hit Wonwoo up or flirt with him,

But Wonwoo's treatment to her seemed like he had thought so. All he gave was silent treatment.

"So, Wonwoo. Shall we start the study?" Asked Yerin. She begged on her heart that this classmate of hers wont ignore her for a while. She really need to study for the test coming up the following week.

Wonwoo peered through his glasses. "Well, we should start then. What would you like to ask?" He asked in a deep voice.

Yerin opened her notebook. After scanning throughout some pages, her eyes spot a thing she need to know more. "About this one," she said as she turned her book to Wonwoo. "Why do we need to divided it by 2?"

Wonwoo fixed his glasses position and sighed. "This is an easy question yet you don't understand?"

Yerin ought to glare at him. She did the same sigh as Wonwoo did before. "Well easy for you to say. I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you," she said with sarcasm. Wonwoo shrugged his shoulders, "Sorry."

The boy explained detailedly about the question and way to solve it. Yerin nodded her head, she admitted although that guy was such a cold bastard he really is smart.

"Now you understand?" Wonwoo asked, tone getting gentle after he explained the question. Yerin raised her thumb up, "Yup, thanks."

She packed her book into her backpack, making Wonwoo flustered. "Wait, I went all the way here just to explain one simple question to you?" Yerin glanced at him and raised her eyebrows. "I thought you said you don't have much time."

Wonwoo shook his head, "But-"

"Its okay. I could ask other questions to Hoshi or Jun who'd probably be able to explain without mocking me." Yerin said in a not-so joking manner. She didn't intend to mock him back but her urges to do a revenge was too big to held in.

"Sit back, I'll explain other question too."

Yerin almost burst her drink–if she had drank one. Wonwoo had just stopped her from going, and that was one of the strangest thing that Wonwoo could do.

The girl placed herself on the chair again, eyes still staring at Wonwoo with bewildered face. "But I thought–"

"I'll spare my time for you. Just don't come to Jun or Hoshi if you need help with maths. I could help better."

Yerin froze, trying to understand what he had said.

"Anyway," Wonwoo opened his backpack.

"Here's something for you, I found it while I was walking here." He took out the thing he was talking about and handed it to her.

"What was the name again? Roses?" Yerin gaped in surprise as he hand her a bouquet of pink roses.

"I don't need it so you can take it."

And since that day Yerin knew Wonwoo would be more than just that smart classmate of hers.

"You're such a tsundere, huh?"

[171013]

Wonwoo is such a warm guy with cold expression wth👌
Inspiration; Critical Beauty - Pentagon

Thanks for reading! Have a good day/afternoon/night everyone!