5.0 // Violet's POV

V I O L E T

after gigi and i had landed, zayn picked us up from the airport and we headed to my place, where we met kristen and went out for lunch.

it was currently about, four in the afternoon and i was exhausted, to say the least.

zayn and gigi left, so it was just kristen and i at my house.

here we go..

"c'mon violet!" kristen exclaimed.

"what, now, jeez." i rolled my eyes, pretending not to know what she's talking about.

"explain." she demanded.

i gave her a puzzled look and she rolled her eyes.

"tell me why you don't want to get back with alex! and why you couldn't tell me over text!"

"fine." i groaned.

"so, management wanted me to do a pr stunt. they told me about it probably four days after the vlog thing. they want me to be in a fake relationship. they thought now was perfect timing." i started explaining.

"that's so stupid!" she said.

"i know. i said no, multiple times infact. but i apparently don't have a choice." i huffed.

"wait, who did they say you're gonna be 'dating'?" she asked.

"brooklyn."

"OH FUCK OFF!" she exlaimed.

"you're kidding, right?" she asked.

"nope."

"alex was soooo frickin jealous of him, he's gonna hate this!" kristen pouted.

"i know, i hate it. but i can't do anything about it. and no one can know its fake!" i warned.

"not even alex?" she asked.

"no, kristen! you weren't even supposed to know!" i replied.

"i still don't understand why you just won't face him tomorrow." she stated.

"tomorrow's supposed to be my 'first date' with brooklyn. i want alex to know that i'm with brooklyn, so he doesn't try anything. and i know i'll give in."

"oh please, he'll try something either way." she giggled.

"this situation is so messy, i hate it."

"get used to it, princess."

-

OOOOHHH SHIT I DID THAT

All the love. G