Chapter 5

Austin grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the crowd. “Wait a moment.” I said as I spotted Daniel. Austin let go of me and I walked over to him. “Daniel I’m going home with Austin.” He smirked and winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him laughing. Austin put his hand at the small of my back as we left the club. He called a cab. We didn’t talk during the ride. I just wanted to touch him, kiss him but I held back. We arrived at his house and he opened the front door, gesturing me to step in before he did. “Is-“ I couldn’t finish. Austin pushed me against the wall and took my face in his hands, kissing me hard. His lips were just like I imagined them, soft but damn, that boy could kiss. His tongue licked into my mouth and I moaned. He took my jacket off not stopping kissing me. He slid his hands under my shirt, across my back, pulling me closer and I could feel his erection against my belly. I ran my hands over his chest, down his abs to the hem of his shirt, grabbing it and pulling it up. His lips pulled away and he took his shirt off. Damn, he looks fine as fuck. He dropped it on the floor and his lips were on mine again, he grabbed my legs and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Then he started kissing my neck, I moaned, running my hands through his hair. “Oh, Austin.” He smirked against my neck. Then he walked up the stairs to his room, which was really full of fan mail. How cute is he? Austin let me down and started attacking my clothes. He took my shirt off, running his hands all over my upper body, exploring. I did the same, rubbing his abs which were rock hard against my soft palms. His hands slid down my back, grabbing my butt. He kissed my neck down my shoulders. “You’re so beautiful, Suna.” He moaned. I bit my lip, running my hand down his abs to his erection, stroking it through his pants. He groaned and pushed me on his bed. He was on me before I could caught my breath. Everywhere he touched me left trails of fire behind. He took my bra off, squeezing my boobs, I moaned. “I love your body.” He whispered, his lips moving across my cheek to my throat. Nibbling and licking across my shoulder he slid down and caught my nipple with his teeth then kissed his way downward. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, taking them and my panties off. He kissed my inner thighs. “I’ve never wanted anything this badly.” He growled softly and his tongue pushed into me. I cried out. As the softness of his tongue flickered over my clit I pressed my head hard into the pillow. “Yes like that.” I moaned. Then his weight and heat left me. I heard the sound of foil tearing, the mattress dipped as Austin returned. He stretched himself on top of me, pinning me. “Fuck me.” I said, biting my lip. He rammed into me, sinking balls deep in one fierce drive. I gasped. He’s so big and hard and gosh, so deep. His body hardened, the muscles of his chest and arms straining as he pulled out to the top, the tightening of his abs was the only warning before he slammed forward, hard. I cried out. “You feel so good.” He groaned, tightening his hold as he started fucking me, nailing my hips to the mattress. He buried his face in my neck and held me tightly in place. I was close. He shoved one hand beneath my hip, lifting me into his thrusts so that his cock head stroked over and over the sport that ached for him. “Come for me, Suna.” He ordered harshly and I climaxed in a rush. He threw his head back “Ah, Suna.” His hips pumping as he came long and hard.

His head lay on my chest. I stroke his hair. We were both catching our breaths. Then he stood up, removing the condom and throwing it into the trash. My eyelids got heavy and I struggled to keep my eyes opened. Austin crawled next to me and put a blanket over us. I laid my head on his chest. He stroke my hair. “You tired?” he asked. I was too sleepy to reply so I just nodded. “Sweet dreams, beautiful.” He kissed my head and I fell asleep.