Chapter 10

"Don't, he's not worth it." I said as calmly as possible. "But you are, goddamn it you're worth it." I stood up, moving towards him. I placed my hand on his cheek and looked him in the eye. "Austin please leave it, the past is in the past, he got his punishment." I could feel Austin calming down. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. As he opened his eyes again they were different. "You're mine." he said, crashing his lips to mine. Our mouths slid over each other, he lifted me to wrap my legs around him. He stumbled to the couch and threw me onto it. He slid to his knees on the floor and ripped off my pants and panties in one swift move. "You're mine." he repeated before tonguing my cleft. I wasn't yet fully wet and the burn made me gasp. Then his thumb was on my clit, rubbing in circles that had my hips churning. "Austin," I moaned, raking my nails down his back. "Fuck me." He looked up, "Suna." his mouth covered mine. He fisted my hair, holding me still as he lunged again and again, pounding hard and deep, driving me insane with lust. I felt myself quickening, tightening around him. And then he came inside me, groaning. "I'm not done with you yet." he said, pulling me up, then sat down with me straddling his hips. And he pushed back inside me. His hands brushed the hair away from my face, I wrapped my hands around his wrists. I pulled his palms from my face and urged them down to my breasts. When he cupped them, I splayed my hands on his shoulders and rocked my hips. He was semi-hard, yet quickly thickened as I started riding him. His fingers on my nipples sent waves of pleasure through me. When he urged me closer and took a hardened tip in his mouth I cried out. Clenching my thighs I lifted. I closed my eyes, focusing on the way he felt as he slid out, then I bit my lip as he slid back in. He licked across my chest to my other nipple, fluttering his tongue over the aching tip. "Come for me." he groaned. "Austin." I breathed. "You're so beautiful." He gripped the back if my neck in one hand and my waist in the other. He arched his hips to push a little deeper. "I'm going to come for you again, Suna." 

I whimpered as everything tightened, his words and his voice pushed me over. I cried out as the orgasm rippled through my body. Austin growled my name as he came inside me again.