34

Ms. Condova took me home,nobody was at home but me. I went to my and put on my fitted tanktop,it showed my little bump. I put on sone pajama shorts and tied my hair up. My phone lit up, it was Dani

-convo-

"Hello"

"H•e•y"

"Laila are you at home"

"Yea why?"

"Open the door"

Convo over

I walked down the stairs and opened the door,Dani walked in and smiled.

"Hey mommy to be" she smiled. "Hey Dani" I started walking back upstairs. "WAIT" she got my attention. "What" i asked

"Can we hang out tonorrow,like go to the mall" she asked. "Sure" I kept walking. I layed down in my bed thats when my phone started ringing a picture of Killa and I popped up on the screen.

-Convo

"Hello"

"Why you left"

"I was ready to go home"

"LAILA YOUR PREGNANT.WITH MY CHILD YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW" he yelled at me

"Your mom took me home and Dani is here"

"You must have to realize you have another life in you"

I started crying. "Im sorry,I forgot. You didnt have to yell at me like that" i started sobbing

He sighed. "Stop crying,im sorry. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Dani is taking me to the mall"

"Ok,love you talk to you in the morning"

"Yea bye"

End of convo

----------------

Next Day

I woke up it was 11:35am,I ran in the bathroom Nd vommited. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at my stomache it grew a little. Yesterday was our last day of school, Killa was gonna go hang with his boys,Lynn going to her cousin house,Daddy gone out of town,my brother are busy. I went to my walk in closet and tried on clothes. i put on some Aqua shorts,Aqua polo tshirt with whit horse,whit polo socks with my 11's. I put my hair in a donut, I walked downstairs.

"Im made you breakfast,Cardell told me to have you in by 8 because he have a surprise" Dani told me. "If you poison me my brother isnt going to want you" i mumbled.

*

*

When we got in the mall we just went crazy. Cardell and Daddy gave me their Black Cards that mean I have alot of money. At first he was gonna give it to Dani but I worked my magic.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dani told me she taking you shopping, Im going to give her my card" he tells me. "WHAT?" i yelled

"She isn't spoiled like you. I want her to be able to buy stuff" He explained. I but on my puppy face

"B-But Delly what about meee,I dont have any money" I whinned. "You have to promise to share the card with Dani" He said. "Promise" he handed me his card then i smiled

.

"DADDY,I need money. Dani taking me to the mall" I told him. "You want my black card thats a no" he said sitting at his desk

I started crying. "D-Daddy I thought you loved me. You leave me all these years all I asked for was your card" I was good.He took out the card. "Here princess,spend all the money you want" he kissed my cheek.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Lets get to shopping" I tell her as I pulled her in to a special store.

We went into her stores first like:Loubtons, Gucci, charlotte Russe, victoria secret, and store.

My stores were plain:Footlocker, Hollister, Areopostal, claires, deisgner store, Charlotte Russe, Gucci(pink tennis shoes). Now we were in eating at a Red Lobster. I order 2 Lobster and more food.

"Dani I really had fun,Im sorry for acting like that towards you." I apologized. "Its cool,I think of you as a younger me" She smiled. I ate all my food.

"I wonder what they're going to say when they see all these bags" Dani said. "I got Cardell and my daddy black cards" I smiled,she laughed. "You are very spoiled" she high fived me.

--------

When we got home we grabbed all of our bags we even carried some in our mouths.As we struggled to get our bags in the house everyone eyes bucked. I dropped my bags

"I WAS,If you see a pregnant girl struggling you should help her." I started crying. "But no yall just look and laugh,That is really mean a-an-and it hurted my feelings" I cried more, Dani held me.

*KILLA*

She is crazy,she never cried this much.I dont ever remember her crying....Oh yea shes pregnant.

She was crying. "But no yall just look and laugh,That is really mean a-an-and it hurted my feelings" she started crying on Dani's chest. Everyone looked at me

Junior mouthed. "You knocked her up" he was right. I grabbed her from Dani. I lightly leaned her against the wall, I held her hands.

"Ma,why you crying?"

"That hurted my feelings" she says. "Im sorry but we all have a surprise for you" I smiled at her. "What is it,I wanna know" She got excited thats when there was a knock

"Its here" Kendell opened the door,Laila smiled. "AUBRELA" she screamed running to her grandmother. "I missed you sooo much" Laila held her grandma. "I did too,look how big you gotten. All 3 of you" Her grandma hugged her grankids. "Aww look who else got big" her grams rubbed her stomache.

"Grandma this is Q, Junior, Dani, and remember Trent and thats my boyfriend Killa" She introduced. "Hey darling,you the one that knocked up a Lopez" I laughed. "Yes ma'am" I nodded. "Goodluck especially with Laila" she whispered.

"So Mom how long you staying here?" Boss asked. "Until Im ready to fucking go,Is that a problem Alejandro" she a G,we snickered. "No Mami" he answered

"I would like yall to come to our family reunion,its July 4th. Now Im going to cook Dinner everyone go freshen up" she smiled