author's note

Hey there Wattpader! Welcome to my first book. After much deliberation, self motivation and insomnia, I finally decided to do it. Yes, I clicked on the 'create a new story' icon and did just that.

An idea popped into my head sometime in August and it just kept developing from there. Then in September I actually started writing it (would have started sooner but I'm just lazy.) I don't know how long it'll be or how long it's gonna take but meh.

This story is copyrighted so please don't steal my work, you know the drill. Names, places and events are of the author's imagination. If you see anything resembling your story or a book you have read, it's purely coincidental.

Constructive criticism is very welcome. Remember guys, I'm a new writer so I need all the help I can get. Harsh and unnecessary comments are a no-no, if you don't like it, you're free to move along.

Chapters 8 and onwards are where the ishh really happens😂the story gets better there so check it out if you're having doubts or whatever😋

Thank you SO MUCH for giving my story a chance, it means the world to me.I hope you'll enjoy reading this, actually I pray you'll enjoy it. If you see any errors or you have questions, feel free. Now let's get this show on the road! Or well, on your screens.

-Venus Wynter