Pre-Prom

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.... If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments.

Hey Guys CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THE BLIND PRISONER

LINK: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/N5dZKwkvoE

Pic is of Tavion

The months that led into May were sort of magical, Trent's cronies hadn't looked my way, most of that was due to Graduation and prom coming up. More surprisingly, Trent hasn't tried to talk to me ever since our confrontation in the hallway. For the first time in a long time I was actually happy and content with my life. It wasn't until mid May when Prom was coming up until I hit an halt.....

"Why the fuck are they having prom two weeks before we graduate."

"I don't know, I do know I'm broke as Hell right now" Tayana said.

"Y'all have to wear turquois." Alec said to us.

"What?" I asked.

"Y'all have to wear turquois." Alec repeated .

"Oh hell no Turquois is too bright for me." Tiana said motioning to herself.

"What about Navy blue?" Jimmy asked.

"Jimmy, why in the hell would you insult us like that.?" Alec asked.

I was laying on Danny's chest and i heard him giggle, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Tavion, you can chime in when you're ready." Tiana said looking at me.

"Okay, okay what about Cyan? It's not as dark and it's not as bright, and it's easy to find." I suggested.

They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Hmm, Cyan with white, okay I can get down with that." Alec said writing this down in his notebook.

"And who's gonna help me decorate on Thursday?" Alec asked looking at us.

Nobody said anything.

"Hello? Ya'll are all a part of the SGA and you are obligated to help." He demanded.

"I didn't sign up for no damn SGA." Tayana said and we died laughing.

"Yes You're not official members, but you are honorary members by being my friends." He said to us.

"Why can't the rest of the SGA help you?" Jimmy asked while throwing some popcorn in his mouth.

"They are but we need some extra muscle." Alec explained.

"I'll help." Danny spoke up.

"See," Alec said pointing at Danny, "That's a true friend and i haven't known him long."

"Don't worry by January he'll be sick of you too." Tiana said laughing.

We all died when Alec threw a pillow at Tiana.

"So Alec is your boo coming?" Tayana asked him.

"No he has more important things to attend to, plus I'll be too busy to focus on him." Alec said writing something else down.

"You take being President to seriously dude." Jimmy said. "You know you have a life right?"

Alec rolled his eyes, "Who are you taking to the formal Jimmy?"

"I'm taking Malaysia with her sexy ass." Jimmy said smiling to himself.

"Oh Malaysia Turner?" Danny asked sitting up.