Chapter One

"Alright, your room is B24. Your roommate will be there shortly." The women at the table smiled as she passed Neil his schedule. He returned it and started off towards the dorms. He didn't have a class until eleven a.m, anyway.

   "B twenty-four, B twenty-four..." The brunet repeated in his head over and over. He finally found it and slide the key card in. The light flashed twice and he pushed the door open. His roommate hadn't arrived yet.

   Neil dropped his stuff in one corner of the room and stretched. He let out a yawn before falling onto one of the beds. He crossed his legs and stared at the ceiling for a moment. He closed his eyes and started to drift off.

   The door clicked open.

   "Well damn."

   The male shot up, almost knocking off his glasses. He recognized that Israeli accent from anywhere. His eyes narrowed at the newcomer. "Harrison."

   "Neil," he replied calmly. The strawberry blond studied the room for a bit. "Not too bad."

   "Yeah," the science lover was doing everything he could to keep the venom out of his voice. He watched Harrison set his stuff down beside the other bed.

   "I'm surprised to see you at college, magic boy," Neil snickered. "I swore you'd be performing street magic in Las Vegas."

   He laughed at the insult. "You're not far off. I'm getting a degree in creative arts." The slightly older male sat down on the available bed. "I'm assuming you're here for physics?"

   Neil blinked, surprised. "How'd you know?"

   Harrison's olive green gaze turned cold. "I remember quite a lot about you, Neil."

   The room fell silent, with just the ticking of the boys' watches. Neil noticed that his watch was a second behind the other's. The strawberry blond suddenly stood up.

   "Well, I'm off. See you around... Roommate." He left with a wink. The brunet rolled his eyes. It was going to be an even longer semester.